Wingless.

Editors Note:

So this Chapter will be filled with alot of Angst and Gore, If you don't like either, Please mind skipping this chapter. Thank you :]

-------------------------------------------------------

[Tommy's POV]

It's been a few days now since I've been on this island, I knew I shouldn't have spoken to him, What a fucking idiot I am. I've should've fucking listened. This is why you always trust your gut, not your head. I've felt like I've recognized this place before, but I know I haven't.

It was very cold since it was still Winter time and it was snowing. I did have my coat on, but it wasn't enough. I had built a small shack out of oak and birch planks, I haven't found sheep yet so I couldn't make a bed. There was a small village that I looted about 50-100 blocks away from here, not to far.

I grabbed Wheat, Blankets, Grabbed a few cobblestone from there homes and built a furnace, and coal. there wasn't much to do or much to have, but I know I had to make it work until maybe someone would find me, but it would still take awhile to even try to get here.

I haven't slept or ate in a few days, due to the cold and little food I had on me. I only brought 10 pieces of Meat and including the wheat to make bread from the village. But I knew if someone didn't find me sooner enough, I would die to either hypothermia, or starvation and dehydration.

I started to hear the water move in a distance, I got up slowly and started to see a boat, it was hard to make out the figure of the person, but I blinked twice and realized it was Dream. That bastard, wait until I give that son of a bitch a piece of my mind for leaving me here.

He got out of his boat and made his way to my shack called "Home". I looked at him directly in the eyes.

"What the hell is your deal?! You left me here for what reason?! I knew I should've listened to Tubbo and Ranboo-"

Until I could even finish my sentences, Dream had pulled off my coat and saw my white wings. Oh no. He was gonna make fun of me, or tell everyone about it back at the Dream smp, Of either how little my wings were, or how stupid they were just in general.

"Why didn't you say anything about your wings to me? Or to anyone in fact"

I didn't want to say, I was to ashamed of them as it was, my Dad had already wanted to kill me for even hiding them from him, ok wonder how  Dream would react to it, hopefully not to bad.

Oh, but it was bad, worse than anything.

"Uhm, I was just ashamed of them I guess."

"Well, If your just gonna keep secrets from everyone, how about I make those secrets, not secrets? I'm not gonna tell anyone, but what if we just made it look like, you never had them?"

What? What was he saying? I was confused and scared at the same time, I had just met dream, and already knew the terrible things he has done and what he's capable of. I didn't want to find out, I wanted to refuse, but it was to late.

[TRIGGER WARNING!!!]

Dream had pushed me down to the ground and turned me on my stomach. He had reached for his Axe and pulled on my wing. I then knew what he was doing, I should've gotten the hint "If they never were there".

He cut them off, One by one, Painfully and Slowly, so the pain and torture would last longer. I screamed in pain, sobbing uncontrollably, yelling at him to stop. But until the job was done, I was left with nothing, I was left in pain and my own tears.

He finally got off of me and got in his boat and left me there.

I was Wingless..