7.

(A.N: I will not update First Time today, and go on with Walled first. I need to work on the chapters first. Though I have one ready...)

************

Morning came and both Kilian and Kana slept well. Stirring in his sleep, Kana slowly opened his eyes to see a very handsome face. The face of his boyfriend.

Kana decided to teased his man

Kana decided to teased his man. His eyes grew wider and pushed Kilian.

"What's wrong?" Kilian asked shocked. Then his eyes widened thinking that Kana might regret what happened last night.

"Are you, perhaps-

"What? Why was your face so close to mine?" Kana asked

"Is it wrong if I wanted to see my boyfriend's face, that close?" Kilian asked...

"B-boyfriend?" Kana asked confused...

Kana saw the hurt in Kilian's eyes.  Kilian doesn't know what to say... He's about to stand up but Kana grabbed his arm and pulled him closer before kissing his cheek.

"Good morning, boyfriend." Kana said smiling brightly.

Kilian stared at him with wide eyes realizing that he was tricked.

"Kanatha!"

He whined before attacking his boyfriend. Kana's weakness is being tickled...

"K-Kilian, s-stop!" Kana keeps on writhing underneath his boyfriend.

"You asked for it. You naughty, kitten." Kilian answered while tickling Kana...

"Ahahaha...K-kitten? I thought I'm *giggles* a rabbit?" Kana asked between his laughs.

*oof*

Kilian plopped down on top of him. His hands are caressing Kana's hair and face.

"You're my boyfriend?" he asked

*nods*

"Really?"

*nods* "Unless you changed your mi-

"Never." Kilian cuts his words...

"You're mine?" Kana smiled at him.

"Yes. You're mine, too." Kana said reaching out his hand and caressed Kilian's locks.

"Always." Kilian said before leaning down to kiss Kana but he tilted his head to the side and Kilian's lips landed on the corner of his mouth.

Kilian looked at him sadly. Kana chuckled... "Don't think too much. We haven't brush our teeth yet." Kana told him.

"I don't care, though." Kilian said and pressed their lips together. Kana giggled when Kilian starts planting kisses on his face.

Kana sighed and smiled,  observing Kilian's face...