12.

//Flashback//

Kilian is in the waiting room. Derek came to observe the shoot but he saw his rival.

"Why are you here?" He asked Kilian coldly.

Kilian ignored him. He's holding himself not to strangle the other guy for what he did to Kana.

"Hey, dumbass! I'm talking to you!" He spats the other staff internally sighed.

"What the fuck! Are you deaf? You're not supposed to be here." Derek said snatching the magazine that Kilian is reading.

Kilian sighed. "Whatever the reason I am here is none of your business, retard." Kilian said smirking.

Derek grabbed Kilian's collar pulling him up and Kilian remained calm. The taunting glint didn't leave.

"You son of a bitch!" Derek punched him.

Kilian fell on the sofa. The staff gasped and tried to calm Derek but the latter didn't listen.

Kilian wiped the corner of his mouth. He chuckled... "That's all you got?" He asked.

Derek tries to punch him again but Kilian caught his hand and twists it before hitting Derek's back that made the latter fell. Kilian and Kana are both black belters.

Derek stands up and launched again. They are punching each other and the staff panicked as they can't stop them. Someone yelled to get Ms.M and Kana...

The two are busy with each other that they didn't hear someone calling their names to stop.

******

//Present//

Kana rushed to where his boyfriend is and the sight made him angry.

"Kilian!"

"Derek!"

He and Ms.M yelled at the same time.

"Stop! B-break it off!" He yelled managing to pull the two away from each other.

Kana is panting. "Are you kids?!" He yelled at the two.

"He started it!" Derek yelled back making Kilian scoffed.

"I'm waiting here for my shoot and you came here disturbing me. You can ask the staff who started it." Kilian spat back.

Kana is gritting his teeth. These two immature men are giving him headaches.

"Ha! Shoot my ass. What's here for you to shoot huh?" Derek mocked Kilian.

Kilian smirked, "Young successful businessman, does it ring a bell?" He taunts.

Derek finally realized it. His rival is the president of Hughes Corp. Derek clenched his fists.

"I don't give a fuck!" He yelled before punching Kilian again.

The two once again engaged in a fight. Kana is so damn tired with all of this.

"Stop this childishness, please!" His cries were ignored.

He was about to break them apart but,

"Kanatha!" Ms.M and the rest yelled.

Kana fell on the floor hitting the back of his head on the coffee table. He was pushed by one of the two.  The two snapped back and were shocked.

"Baby!"

"Kana!"

The two went to the unconscious man with a bleeding head. They are still arguing about who has the right to carry him.