11.

"What's going on here?" Dylan asked sensing the tension

Derek is still loading. So do the other employees. Ms. M told them to scram and leave them alone.

It's true. Love House is actually for Kana. But since he was young, Madam Ziff appointed her younger sister to manage it on behalf of Kana. Supposedly, Kana will take over after his graduation but, he wanted to keep a low profile. Kanatha Light Ziff is his real name. He made his second name his surname to hide his real identity.

The same goes for Kilian. Kilian's real name is Kilian Grey Hughes. They kept their real identities for safety and to be able to live like ordinary people.

"This guy here insulted your brother." Madam Ziff told his son.

"Dylan, can you take Kana and your mom? I'll deal with this." Ms.M said. Dylan nodded and was about to take his brother and mother but Mindy stopped them.

"Elli, I think you should change first. Krion will go nuts if he saw you like that." Mindy said

"Oh, right." Elli said before going back to the studio. Dylan dragged his brother to follow their mother.

"You, follow me." Mindy said sternly.

*********

"What the hell was that? Why are you harassing, Kana?" Ms. M asked.

"I'm sorry, Ms.M. I didn't know-

"So, if you knew he is my nephew and the son of Krion and Elli Ziff, you will treat him differently?" Mindy cuts him.

"It's not what I meant." Derek defended...

"That's how it sounds to me." Mindy said. "A word of advice, leave my nephew alone and just focus on your job. This is your first warning, Derek." Ms. M said before dismissing him.

*******

Kana is in a restaurant with his mom and brother.

"Son" Kana looked at his mom sadly. "Are you angry at mommy?" Elli asked

"Bro, don't be mad at mommy. It's time to reveal who you are. You've been suffering enough being looked down on." Dylan said

"I'm not mad at you, mom. I'm just sad. I'm okay living ordinarily but-

"That ex of yours is ruining it." Elli finished his words.

"Should we send him back to where he came from and ban him from coming back?" Dylan suggested.

"You can't do that." Kana said

"Oh, you know very well that we can do that." Dylan answered

Sighing, "Then don't. Just, let him be. I will deal with him." Kana said

"What if he hurts you again?" Elli asked his son.