20. Finale

The wedding finally started

The wedding finally started. Kilian did his best to return with the help of the couple. And with that, he made sure to repay their kindness. He already talked about it to his parents.

He's now walking down the aisle with his parents. The rings are with their brothers. He's worried if Kana will still like them because of what happened.

"Son, are you okay? Is it hurting?" Lana asked sensing his uneasiness.

He shakes his head and smiles, "I'm fine, mom," he said.

"We can feel that something is bothering you," Leon said as they reached the altar.

Kilian sighed and told them his worries. His parents encouraged him to think positively and believe in his fiance.

They all turned to the other end of the aisle when a soft melody starts playing. Kilian's worries fade away seeing his Kanatha.

It's finally happening. This is what entered his mind. He's finally living his dream completely. He didn't notice that he was already in tears as he watch Kana walk down the aisle towards him.

Kanatha on the other hand is trembling. He can't still believe that his Kilian is right in front of his eyes and that his nightmare is ended.

Though there's still fear in his mind, his heart that is full of love is blocking and fighting it over. It gives him the strength to continue moving forward to get the happiness he and Kilian deserve.

He is finally standing in front of the man he loves so much. His parents handed him over but because of his wobbling legs, he almost fall. Kilian caught him and helped him to stand.

"Are you okay, love?" he asked with worry.

Kana smiled at him and nodded. "More than okay now that you're here," he answered.

Kilian smiled and runs his thumb on Kana's cheek before holding his hand. They don't have an officiating minister. They will just say their vows.

Kana was about to start as planned but Kilian stopped him and asked if he can go first. Kana nodded and Kilian took a deep breath.

"Kanatha. My Kanatha. I want you to know that I love you so much. So much that I can't express it in words. I was- no, I am still over the moon when you accepted my feelings.

You were just a dream before for me. A dream that I know I cannot have in reality. But look at me now. I am standing in front of that dream that I am now living as my reality.

Even now, I still can't believe that I am going to be in this kind of moment. The moment that I am finally claiming you and to be with you for the rest of our lives.

Though, I almost couldn't make it because of the accident. And speaking of that, I'm sorry for worrying you. All of you," Kilian said. He took calming breaths because he was trembling.