Chapter 1: Intro

Trailer in the multimedia >>>

|Mya|

"Oh shit." I slurred as I fell to the floor while stumbling into my apartment. Once I hit the floor, I burst into laughter.

I don't know what it was I drank, but I was extremely fucked up.

"Mya, why the fuck you on the floor?" I heard someone say.

"September, is that you?" I said and began laughing again.

I felt myself being picked up. "January, put me down." I demanded.

He stayed quiet and continued walking. Suddenly he placed me in a bed.

"I love you, March." I slurred as I tried to undress him.

"Mya what the hell you doing?"

"I'm trying to fuck you." I stated in a obvious tone.

"Go to sleep." He tried walking out. Soon after he walked out, I fell asleep.

~~~

"What did I drink last night?" I mumbled to myself. The only thing I remember from last night was leaving August and I's apartment to go to a college party, everything after that is a blur.

I stood up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror at my wild hair and dark circles under my eyes.

My hair was like this after I came home drunk, but the dark circles had already been there. They were there because of the many nights I had to stay up to study or do a paper.

I was beginning to think that college isn't for me. Last night was the first night that I didn't have to do anything school related, which is why I went crazy with the drinks. I wasn't even supposed to be drinking because I'm not legal yet, but I just wanted to have fun.

I stripped out of my clothes and made my way into the shower.

Once I was out the shower, I got dressed in sweatpants and a tank top. Today was Saturday, so neither August or I had class today. I had no idea where August was, he was never really here at all.

Instead on living on campus, August and I decided that it would be better if we bought an apartment together not far from campus. I thought that living together would be a good idea, but I was so wrong. It was so hard living with him, knowing that I couldn't have him. He would walk around shirtless with grey sweatpants. But the hardest thing of all, is listening to his accent. His accent turned me on so much, and it broke my heart that we weren't together.

Living together off campus was probably a bad idea because of all of our college expenses. We have to pay tuition, and all of that other college stuff, plus the bills for this apartment.

I actually have a job now. I can't get a good job since I have no college degree yet, so I work at Olive Garden. It's not the best job, but I have no other choice.

Daddy is still upset with me because he still doesn't like August, so he doesn't give me money anymore. Mama was actually secretly sending August and I some money every week, but somehow daddy found out about it and now he's watching mama's every move.

Daddy used to be such a nice guy, but he's changed. He doesn't even act like a father or husband anymore. It's like he's a complete stranger. I would honestly give anything to have the man that once was my father back.

Being broke is definitely not for me. August sometimes tries to assure me that it's going to be okay but it's not.

I grabbed my phone, slipped on my shoes, and walked outside. Times like these when August wasn't around me made me really miss home. After college, I was probably going back to Louisiana and get a job.

Currently, I'm majoring in psychology. I was always fascinated with the way the mind and body works.

I walked around the block one time then returned to August and I's apartment. When we moved here, I thought it would be nothing but parties all the time, but I was wrong. I just wanted to party and get my education at the same time, but school got in the way of that.

I hated living check to check. The bills needed to be paid somehow. We would get evicted if we didn't do something soon. I wasn't sure what we were going to do, but we have to do something real soon.

~~~

Are y'all excited for the sequel?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.