Chapter 10: Pre-Auction

|August|

One Month Later

I threw the duffel bag into the backseat and drove to the police station. Everyday before work, I went to the police station to see if they had heard anything about Mya. There had been signs posted all over the city, everyone posting on Instagram, twitter, and facebook for a month and no one had heard anything from Mya.

I still call her phone everyday, hoping to get an answer, but I never did. I was worried about her, but I couldn't let that stop me from living, I still had college to attend and money to be making.

I drove to the strip club in my new club in my new car. The money from the strip club has been increasing a lot lately. I was paying the bills, tuition, clothes, and a new car. Male strip clubs make a lot more money than female strip clubs in my opinion, it was a bunch of lonely, drunk, single, hard working women looking for somewhere to spend their money, and I was enjoying it. I was bringing in thousands every night.

I know the only reason Mya left was because of our money situation back then, but if she had just stuck around a little longer, she could be enjoying all this money with me.

|Mya|

I laughed as I threw the money in the air and watched it fall onto my body and into the large pool. This was how it felt to be rich, I had dreamed of this moment plenty of times. This had to be one of the best decisions I had ever made in my life, but it was also the worst.

I took Jessica's offer and gave her a call. Now I live in the mansion with other girls just like me. There were all broke and alone at one point and now we were all living large.

I was happy that I was making money and no longer in the situation in which I had no money, but I was sad that I had to sell my body to strange men.

I had become a prostitute, something I never thought that I would be, but it honestly wasn't that bad.

And it was nothing like the movies, where the girls are severe drug addicts and the looked like they haven't slept years. In reality, prostituting was where the money was, I was bringing in thousands every night. I had new clothes, shoes, phone, car, and all the cocaine I could think of.

I felt bad for not getting in touch with August just to let him know that I'm okay. I saw his Instagram and twitter posts, posters everywhere with my face on them, and I was even on the news. I do plan on getting in touch with him soon so he could stop looking for me because I didn't want to be found. I honestly did miss him, but I couldn't go back to that lifestyle, I needed money.

"Mya!" I heard. I opened my eyes and looked at an angry Jessica. "Tommy said he wants to see all of us, and you're five minutes late."

"Fuck." I groaned and climbed out of the pool.

Tommy was in charge of this entire operation. Some people would call him a "pimp", but here at the mansion, we call him our manager.

I quickly walked into the mansion, still dripping water from the pool. All of the other girls were sitting down, but I preferred to stand in the corner.

"Alright, you know the annual auction is coming up. This is the most important night of the year, so don't mess it up for me." Tommy said. Since I had only been here for a month, I had never heard of the annual auction. "To all the new girls, the auction with be a much of billionaires looking to spend their money on you. You spend a whole 24 hours with them and do whatever they want."

This sounded like a perfect opportunity to be able to get much more money that I already have.

Once Tommy left, I walked over to wear Jessica was sitting. "So how does this whole auction thing go?"

"Well, I haven't been here long enough to actually know what happens but they told me that Tommy lines up every girl, and we all get sold to the highest bidder for 24 hours."

"What happens it they don't return us?" I questioned.

"They're all close friends of Tommy's so I don't think they wouldn't return us, but you know Tommy has connects everywhere. They would be able to escape if they tried."

I nodded my head in understanding and headed to my bedroom to pick out my outfit for the auction. I knew it would be a while before the auction actual came, but I wanted to be prepared so that I can be the person with the highest bids.

~~~

How's this auction thing going to go?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.