♣Chapter 3♣

On the walk home♥
Bold means sign language
Means writing

Osamu wrapped his arm around Suna who was smoking. Hinata was bouncing while talking to Oikawa.

"Hey Samu! What's your brother like?" Oikawa asked.

"He is really shy. He likes eating and cooking. Sometimes he'd dance and try to say words. His voice is sweaty and broken because he can't hear himself. He loves the rain and the snow. He likes star gazing and picnics" Osamu explained.

"He sounds precious!" Hinata bounced. Osamu nodded and saw his house. He started running and when he reached it he knocked loudly. The door opened and his mom was standing there.

"Oh my... OSAMU" she shouted. Osamu hugged her tightly and rocked her side to side. Amaya started crying and running her hands through Osamu's gray hair.

"We're sorry for intruding" Suna said as he walked up behind Osamu.

"Oh.. And you! You must be Rintarou! Osamu's boyfriend? I'm Amaya its so nice to meet you" Amaya gushed as she let go of Osamu.

"It's nice to meet you too" Suna said. They walked in and kicked their shoes off before running footsteps were heard.

"SAMU" The voice said. The voice was squeaky and small. Atsumu practically slid down the stairs before jumping in Osamu's arms. They hugged for a long time before separating.

'You're tall!!' Osamu laughed and ruffled the shorters hair.

'I missed you so much Tsumu-Bear'

"No... Don't call that" Atsumu struggled to speak. Osamu laughed and hugged his brother again. Atsumu was the one to pull away from the hug before turning to the small group. He hid behind Osamu and looked at Oikawa.

"Pwety boy" he whispered. Osamu nodded and tapped his brother hand.

'His name is Oikawa.' Atsumu nodded before running off. The group walked into the living room and sat on the sofa waiting for the male to come back.

"He's also really good at reading lips but he has a notebook" Osamu said before the thumping came back. This time Atsumu fell down the stairs but got up and jumped on Osamu's lap. He opened a notebook and his little feathery pen before scribbling something down

'Names?' He handed the notebook to the person closest which was Suna.

Suna wrote his name and showed it before passing it down to Sakusa. When Atsumu's eyes locked with Sakusa he felt everything stop. Heat rushed to his cheeks as he looked down. His heart was beating fast in his chest and he felt flutters in his stomach.

Suddenly Amaya walked in catching Atsumu's attention.

'Oven beeped' Atsumu got up and turned to Osamu.

'Keep them writing names I'll be back' he walked away and to the kitchen where he grabbed the mittens and pulled out the cookies he made. He felt someone walk behind him making him turn quickly.

Sakusa stood there with his hands buried into his pocket. Atsumu backed up slowly and put the pan on the counter.

'What do you want?'

Sakusa raised his brow.

'I wanna get to know you'

Atsumu's eyes widened. He looked directly into the black eyes and blushed bright red. He looked down at the floor and tapped the counter. Whenever he wad anxious or nervous he'd tap anything near him to calm himself down.

When he gets unfocused his mother or his brother would tap him to catch his attention.

'you know sign language?' Sakusa nodded and watched him tap his fingers.

'My cousin is deaf and my aunt is mute' He explained. He looked to the cookies and immediately went to grab one. His hand was slapped away by Atsumu.

'No. Wait til they cool off' Sakusa sighed and plopped himself on the counter. Atsumu leaned against the island table.

'What's your name?' Atsumu asked. Blush tinted his cheeks as he thought it was embarrassing and stupid.

'Kiyoomi Sakusa'

Atsumu opened his mouth and closed it before signing the name.

"Ki- Omi" He said out loud making Sakusa laugh.

'You missed the y but its okay! You can call me Omi'

Atsumu nodded and signed Omi to himself multiple times. Once he stopped he gently pressed a cookie and nodded. He knocked on the table for Sakusa's attention.

'Pass me a plate please' Sakusa got up and grabbed a plate before passing it to Atsumu. He put the cookies onto the plate and walked out the kitchen with Sakusa following. He knocked on the wall to get everyone's attention before putting the plate on the coffee table.

The notebook was passed back to Atsumu who read everything.

Suna Rintarou! I'm Osamu's Boyfriend and and It's nice to meet you♥

Kiyoomi Sakusa. Nice to meet you

Hinata Shoyo! Orange haired tangerine ! I think your cute!

Iwaizumi Hajime. You're adorable btw

Oikawa Tooru~ ♥ You're so cute and amazing

Atsumu smiled at the notes and looked at Osamu.

'Tell them its nice to meet them too and thanks'

,___

Hope you enjoyed!!!!

My brothers baby shower was today and it was fun

Hoshi out🤸🏽‍♂️♥