♣️Chapter 9♣️

Atsumu was crying at the new sounds . It wasn't a bad crying more of a relief. He was able to hear Oikawas voice and couldn't help but giggle at it. He got to hear his mothers voice and instantly fell in love with it.

Her voice held a tone like no other. A melody no song has made. She sounded amazing in Atsumus ears and he was grateful to be blessed with such mother. He got to hear his own voice as well. His voice was small and smooth. Deep in a way but quiet in general. Seamus voice was similar to his own. A deep protective tone that was quiet and gentle. The only person he wasn't able to hear was Sakusa

He was desperate though. He tried to speak to him but Sakusa would remain silent. It wasn't in a rude way but in a way where he wanted to keep his voice hidden. When they got to Atsumus house they walked in and Atsumu instantly went into the kitchen.

He grabbed his phone and played a song that he read the lyrics to. He hopped on the counter and listened to the song play. The melody running through his ears peacefully as he hummed to it. Eyes closed.  Music was something Atsumu instantly fell in love with. The words hit him like a brick and he fell for them.

"That's a really good song" an unfamiliar voice spoke. It was deep and rough. Atsumu could feel his heart speed up as he opened his eyes and locked them with the black ones.

"The first I've ever listened to" Atsumu mumbled to trying to calm the pounding in his chest. That voice.. that voice made his body cover with goosebumps. He couldn't believe that it belongs to Sakusa.

"Can I show you a song?" Sakusa asked. Atsumu held his phone out and laid his head against the counter.

Sakusa put the song on and leaned against the counter as it started. He sang along quietly making Atsumus heart flutter.

These feelings were unfamiliar to him. The random flutters. The heart rate increasing. Everything was new and he didn't like it. Suddenly someone walked into the kitchen.

"Atsumu are you alright?" Osamu asked as he grabbed his wrist. The wristband was flashing red at the large increase in his heart rate. Atsumu nodded slowly and stared at Sakusa who only smiled at him.

"I need to talk to Kawa" Atsumu breathed out as he got up and snatched his phone. He rushed out the room and walked to Oikawa. He dragged him upstairs ignoring the protest of the taller.

Once they were in the room he locked the door and sat on the bed. He patted the spot beside him and bit his nail.

"I need some help..." Atsumu finally broke the silence. He looked directly at Oikawa as tears filled his eyes.

"Hey! Hey what's wrong?" Oikawa asked.

"Something's wrong with me.... something isn't right! When I'm around you I'm fine but.. when I'm around  him my heart flutters. I feel like my hearts going to beat out my chest. His voice sends shivers through me. It gives me goosebumps. When I was scared a few weeks ago he came to the house even though it was 1:30 in the morning. He held me till I slept and he was kind about it. Oikawa something is wrong with me!" Atsumu rushed to explain. He spoke in sign language as well as a habit.

"Who's this 'he' that you're talking about?' Oikawa asked silently praying that it wasn't who he thought it was.

"Omi! The he is Omi" Atsumu started full on crying.  Oikawa sighed and hugged his friend.  Everyone knew this was going to happen. Eventually  Atsumu would fall victim to Sakusas  charms. Oikawa knew why Sakusa was up at 1:30. He had hooked up with a girl that night. He always hooked up with random girls and boys from the school.

Sakusa was the school's fuck boy. He had a new thing every night and a new girlfriend or boyfriend every week. Girls got with him for the pleasure and fun. Boys got with him for the money.

Oikawa sighed again and made Atsumu look at him.

"Listen... Sakusa is a good guy. He's fun to be around but do not fall for him. You're an amazing person and you don't deserve to be led on and let down. Sakusa isn't someone you wanna be with. He'll have you on your toes as you chase him. He has new toys every day. Fuck buddies every night. He's playing a game and you're another player on his board. Please Atsumu listen to me clearly, Sakusa will make you fall for him so hard that it'll hurt once he throws it out like everyone else"

Atsumu looked at his lap as he laughed quietly.

"What if I want to play his game.... I wanna play I wanna chase after him. But when I'm done it'll be him running for me! I wanna be the boy that takes the beast." Oikawa's eyes widened as he stood up quickly.

"You're playing a dangerous game Atsumu! You're going to get hurt"

Atsumu laid back and nodded.

"Thanks for telling me.  But I like dangerous games. You have no idea" Atsumu looked over and smiled innocently. Oikawa could feel the overwhelming need to scratch surface. He scratched his palm violently in fear

"O-Okay.. I'll be here if you ever need help" Oikawa rushed out holding his palm that was now bleeding.

Atsumu looked at the ceiling and ran his finger over the implant that was wrapped around his ear.

"Hmm what a pitty"
__

Heyyyyy! How do you feel about this chapter?

There's no shout out in this chapter but type here if you want one!!

Who's your favorite character in this book?

If you  read any other books of mine which is your favourite?

What types of books would you like to see from me in the future?

♦️Notes♦️

All of them are third years. So it's like- the original first years are the second years in this book and the second years along with original  third years are the third years.

Each of them has a different career then their original characters. Bokuto is a volleyball player and that's it.

Sakusa doesn't have mysophobia in this book but he just dislikes things being dirty. He doesn't mind crowds as long as they don't physically touch him and he needs to be in the mood to hook up. He likes people washing their hands before entering his house. He's an organized clean person but not to the point where he hates people and everything that's dirty.
___

Hoshi out🥰