♣Chapter 8♣

♦Night Time at the Miya house♦
Bold means sign language
Means writing

Shout out to redkenma and FReddaway  for doing the correct steps to get a shout out!!

Onto the story now!!
_______

Atsumu hugged the blankets close to himself as he shivered. He couldn't hear the thunder outside the door window but he could feel it. He could feel the vibrations of the house shaking. He could see the light that scared him. His heart stopped with every struck. His body froze and tears leaked down his face.

He turned over and tapped Osamu who moved away from him. He tried to shake Osamu only to be shoved away. He grabbed his phone and opened his messages.

To: Omi-Kun💫
From: Atsu💞

Atsu💞:
Are you awake?
Read at 1:30 am

Omi-Kun💫:
Yeah? What's wrong

Atsu💞:
I can't sleep cause the storm.

Omi-Kun💫:
Oh. I thought you couldn't hear the storm?

Atsu💞:
I can't. The vibrations and the light scare me

Omi-Kun💫:
Can I come over?

Atsu💞:
It's late out?

Omi-Kun💫:
And? You're scared so I wanna help

Atsu💞:
Fine but be quiet
Read at 1:35 am.

___

Atsumu slowly got out of bed and walked silently to the living room. His pajamas hung loosely off his body as he sat down on the sofa waiting for the message that he was there.

A few minutes later the message showed up and Atsumu walked to the door. He opened it slowly and let Sakusa in.

'Be quiet and take your shoes off' Sakusa listened and slipped his shoes off along with his jacket. They moved quietly to the sofa and sat down. Atsumu jumped at the struck of thunder.

The house shook and Atsumu could feel tears leaking down his face.  Arms wrapped around his waist and instantly calmed. He hugged Sakusa back. He nuzzled into his neck and prayed silently that he couldn't feel the pounding in his chest.

His fingers gripped at the fabric on Sakusas  back as another loud bang of thunder came crashing down.  The house shook once again and small sniffles could be heard from the smaller. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on his breathing. 

Sakusa sat down and pulled Atsumu into his lap. He rubbed circles on Atsumus back  as the younger struggled to catch his breath. He tried to focus on something.. anything to get his mind off the storm outside.  He gently tapped his knuckles against Sakusas back.

He felt soft vibrations from Sakusas chest meaning he was talking or making some type of noise. Atsumu looked up and met eyes with the black ones. They stared at each other as if trying to figure something out.

They stared and stared getting lost in each other's eyes. Their breath aired as one. Atsumu broke the eye contact as he yawned and laid his head against Sakusas chest.

"Good night" He whispered and felt his eyes close. He fell into a deep sleep while being held by Sakusa. He felt safe in ways he didn't quite understand.  He'd have to talk with Oikawa about it soon.
___

♥️The next day♥️
♦️Day of Cochlear implants♦️

Atsumu woke up in his bed that morning. He jumped up in excitement and got ready for the day.  Today was the day he would get his Cochlear Implants. He quickly  got dressed  and rushed down the stairs. He requested for Oikawa and Sakusa to be there so they were downstairs  already dressed.

'Excited? Today's the big day' Sakusa signed. Atsumu nodded and rushed outside with everyone following. Amaya drove to the building and led everyone inside.

"Is he ready?" The person asked. Amaya nodded  and let them lead Atsumu into a room

Once they were done everyone was let in and all sat in the circle around Atsumu

"So we need a specific person to talk first. He needs to get used to it so have him choose"

Amaya tapped the floor in front  of Atsumu instantly catching his attention.

'Choose someone to talk first' Amaya watched as someone Atsumu looked around. He pointed at Osamu who smiled instantly

"Ready?" Everyone nodded. The switched was flipped and Osamu scooted forward.

"Hey Tsum-Tsum can you hear me?" Osamu said quietly. Atsumus eyes widened and he nodded. Tears leaked down his face as he hugged Osamu

"I- I can hear!"
____

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

What's your favorite animal??

Send done here

Hoshi out