♣️Chapter 17♣️

furious wasnt the right word to describe Sakusa's reaction. The shit eating grin that was glued to Atsumu's face the entire time made him want to just hit the blonde. The silver haired male also had a grin but it was more playful and funny.

"Tsumu who's this?" Sakusa finally found the courage to ask. Suga wrapped his arm around Atsumu's shoulders and smiled politely.

"Sugawara. Atsumu's boyfriend. Is there an issue?" The lie rolled of Suga's tongue as easy as breathing and you can tell Sakusa fell for it. Atsumu felt pride roll deep in him. 

"Yes there's an issue" Sakusa huffed. Atsumu tilted his head and looked at Sakusa innocently.

"I think your new girlfriend needs you, I dont see the problem with me getting a boyfriend... Its not like we're together"

A small snicker leaves Suga making Sakusa scowl and turn away. He walked back to the girl and kissed her before walking out the lunchroom. Suga and Atsumu highfived and laughed together. Oikawa came up behind the two and smirked widely. 

"Atsumu you're a baddieee" Oikawa giggled making the others laugh. 

"OI shittykawa stop causing mischief and come on the bell's gonna ring soon" Iwaizumi shouted making Oikawa flinch and roll his eyes.

"Bye guys also Suga you're a cutie" Oikawa winked and walked away with a small peace sign. Atsumu smiled and held onto his shirt. He fixed up the buttons and his hair.

"Atsumu!" 

Osamu ran up to the blonde and gently whacked him. 

"Why would you do that?" Osamu asked with only a tiny hint of anger.

"I-Im sorry" Atsumu whispered faking his innocence. His eyes watered making Osamu's angry eyes soften. 

"H-Hey its fine dont cry" Osamu hugged Atsumu tightly. Atsumu lifted his head and winked at Suga before going back to fake crying. Suga giggled and put a thumbs up. Once Osamu walked away the bell rang and Atsumu was walking to class.

Suga was following behind him until Atsumu was stop by the cheer-captain.

"You are very adorable. You should try to join the cheer squad. We're looking for new people" Akaashi smiled and his ocean blue eyes glistened with excitement. 

"I'll think about it Keiji"

___

Look who continued the bookkk

lmk what ya think

Hoshi out