♣️Chapter 14♣️

Bold means sign language
It had been two months since Atsumu came from America and he had caused a lot of things to happen. Like Oikawa and Iwaizumi are officially together. Suna is trying to stop smoking and be better for Osamu. Akaashi had become close friends with him and Oikawa. Terushima convinced Daishous parents to switch his schools all because Atsumu encouraged him to do it.

To say that Atsumu made a difference was an understatement. And with Sakusa.... they had both grown closer then anyone else. Their constant flirting and joking around was enough for everyone to know that something would bloom. Atsumu had figured it out already the first few weeks of him being there. It took awhile for Osamu and Oikawa to accept but they did.

Sakusa and Atsumu would bicker constantly about the dumbest things and they'd end up cuddling at night. Atsumu stayed over at Sakusa's house a lot and built a bond with all his family. Sakusas mother Inko Sakusa (not from mha) had become very fond of Atsumu when first meeting him. His father Kitsoma Sakusa took a bit before he started enjoying the said blondes company. Aitso the oldest brother was chill with Atsumu and Hanako was glad she had someone old enough to share drama with. The strongest sibling and Atsumu bond was Saiko and him. They both understood the having to leave.

Even though Saiko wasn't the oldest she was sent away anyways. They cleared all her records/data and pushed her away from existence. She grew up in England learning to be the perfect female she could be.

Atsumu understood her on levels not many others could. He was sent to America where he grew up learning English. He had been forced to do extra classes to keep Japanese still in his mind plus the sign language classes for two different languages. He had struggled hard.

In America people strongly judged him for the way he was. For the people he liked and he was judged for the color of his skin. He learned about black history and how colored people were treated as trash. He would never complain about his life knowing that those kids grew up with barely any food. No school and always working.

So here he was. Sitting in the Sakusa mansion with komori by his side. Hanako was sitting in her lingerie again with a glass of wine. Sakusa (Omi) was sitting beside her.

"Why are we here" Atsumu asked using his hands to sign because Komori was there.

'Uncle Kitso wanted us here' Komori signed.

"Well yeah but for what?" Sakusa said as he also used his hands to sign.

"Something about you two Kiyo and Tsum" Hanako said quietly. Aitso suddenly walked into the room and sat down with a huff.

"I shouldn't even be here. I have a husband and kids to worry about" Aitso complained. Yeah Aitso was 34 with a husband and 2 adopted kids. He was 23 when the law happened. Hanako was 18 when it happened and she's now 30. Saiko was 4 when it happened and she's now 16

"Its about me and Omi right? So why are you guys here"

"Maybe it's about when you two are gonna end up fucking" hanako bluntly stated making Atsumus face turn pink.

"We wont- that wont- I- Hana what the hell!" Atsumu struggled to speak. Aitso snickered and laughed loudly when Kiyoomi flipped him off.

"Even if we were to ever fuck it wouldn't involve any of you guys" Kiyoomi hissed out. They were all using their hands to talk to make sure Komori understood.

"Maybe he needs us to buy you kids protection" Aitso entertained  Hanakos statement.

Atsumu could only turn red before speaking in english.

"I dislike you both"

Hanako looked at him in confusion.

'You guys are weird' Komori finally joined in. Atsumu laughed.

That's when the parents walked into the room and the mood dropped.

____
This chapter was trash

Hope you enjoyed

Hoshi out