♣️Chapter 11♣️

Sakusa scowled and glared at Atsumu who ran his finger over his bottom lip. The teasing grin played on Atsumus face was enough to make Sakusa angry.

He shouldn't be so jealous. They weren't even together. As they stared at each other someone went behind Atsumu and ripped the hearing aid out his ear. He didn't have this class with Osamu only Sakusa and his eyes widened.

All the chatter vanished and he couldn't hear anymore. Sakusa immediately stood up and ran out the room. Atsumu held his ear as he stood up and turned around. He reached for his hearing aid only for it to be tossed around.

"You're not actually deaf liar!" Atsumu struggled to read their lips as he tried to grab the aids. Osamu rushed into the room in anger.

"Who took his hearing aids?" He looked around before seeing the boy backing up.

He snatched the hearing aids back and helped Atsumu put them on. Anger laced on both their faces. He reached for the Male who took them and immediately punched him with Atsumu beside him.

"I am very much so deaf. Born deaf and I'm still deaf. I have implants that are better then original hearing aids. So don't touch my stuff." Atsumu growled before sitting down. Sakusa was back in the class and struggled to pull Osamu off the younger.

Osamu finally got off and walked out the classroom. Atsumu smiled innocently and tilted his head.

"Is anyone doubting my deafness? Osamu still has more energy"

Everyone remained silent and clasd began when the teacher walked in
____

Atsumu walked home by himself that day. Osamu was going to Sunas house Oikawa was at Iwaizumis and Sakusa had somewhere to be.

So here Atsumu was walking in the rain. His feet splashed the water droplets that reached the floor. The silence was comfortable. Music played out his back pocket as he stared at the sky. Gray clouds covered the usual blue sky.

Atsumu loved rain. The rain was comfortable to him. Now storms on the other hand scared the living shit out of Atsumu.

He pulled out his phone and went to his messages

Atsu💞 changed Omi-Kun💫 to Protector💖💫

Atsu💞 changed his name to baby Tsum🥰

Baby Tsum🥰:
hi Omi omi
Read at 3:56 PM

Protector💖💫:
What do you want Atsumu?
I'm busy

Baby Tsum🥰:
I'm walking home alone.
Its gonna start thundering soon
I'm not used to Japan yet...

Protector💖💫:
What are you trying to say?

Baby Tsum🥰:
I'm lost. I don't know where I'm at and its dark...  Its gonna thunder soon and you know how I feel about storms plus I can hear now so....

Protector💖💫:
Send your location and stay there

Baby Tsum🥰:
Yay thank you

Baby Tsum🥰 requested to send a location

Protector💖💫 accepted request

Baby Tsum🥰 sent a location

Atsumu sat on the wet sidewalk and waited silently for Sakusa. It was nice that even if Sakusa was busy he'd pack up and leave him. A bang of thunder struck making Atsumu scream and jump. He could feel his heartbeat increase. His wristband beeped at the large increase.

Another bang of thunder made Atsumu start crying. His body shook with fear as he sat next to the building. He turned off his hearing aid and buried his head in his knees. He could no longer hear the storm. He ignored the lights as he focused on calming his heart rate.

Finally he felt a gentle tap on his hand and looked up to lock eyes with the black ones.

Sakusa spread his arms and waited for Atsumu to accept his invitation.

"thank you for coming Omi" Atsumu mumbled as he turned his aids on and hugged Sakusa.

"I'd rather be here then with someone I barely know"

_____

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Tell me.. 

Does this look creepy to you?

It was around 7:50 am and there was a shadow in my house camera

It was around 7:50 am and there was a shadow in my house camera.  What creeps me out the most is that its 8:18 rn and it's now at the edge of the screen. It moves too so that creeps me out

See the black thing in the corner? Yeah that's it where it's at now

Anyways yeah bye🥰

Hoshi out