From the Author

I wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you who have taken the time to read my first fan-fiction novel, Star Wars: The Great Awakening.

This entire story began as a vision which ultimately morphed and grew over time into something I never could've imagined. As someone who loves origin stories, I wanted to write a story which would hopefully explain the mysteries surrounding the origins of the first Force user in the Star Wars galaxy, all told from the perspective of Luke Skywalker towards a young Ben Solo and a few of his other young Jedi students.

This was a roughly two year process which led to me finishing this book today (August 14, 2021) and I'm ecstatic to be able to say that this story came out exactly how I'd envisioned it.

I hope that you'll continue to offer your feedback, constructive advice and general ideas which will help to shape what will eventually become Book Two of the series.

Yes, Jolis' adventures are far from over and I firmly believe that you're going to love where this story is going next.

If you'd like to follow me on social media to keep up with any and all updates regarding The Great Awakening as well as my other writing endeavors, please feel free to do so using the links below!

Instagram: (at)paul_slavonik
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PSlavonik
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw04RblF3Fb-3SJDNRvwUhQ

Also, be sure to check out my first novel—Legacy Drive—which is available on Amazon and all other major online bookstores!

Thank you again for your time and may the Force be with you!

-Paul Slavonik