Chapter 15

Time flew very fast, very soon the dance was two days away.
So me and Emily were just chilling in our room, when suddenly some girl announced through the P.A. system.
"Attention, girls," she said. "Anyone who wants to help decorate the venue for the dance, please report yourself to the auditorium immediately. Thank you."
I wasn't familiar with the voice, but Emily was. "That's Tessa," she said. "President of the Art club."
"I see," I said. "Should we go and help?"
"Sure! Tessa is my good friend."
~
So we walked into the auditorium, where Tessa was just ordering some other girls.
"Tessie!" Emily waved. "Over here."
"Emmy!" Tessa ran over towards us. "Glad you came. Who's this?"
She smiled sweetly and looked at me. Her brownish red hair was draping gently down her neck, as her eyes were twinkling with glee. She was almost as pretty as Sophie.
"I'm Bethany," I smiled back. "Nice to meet you, Tessa."
"Nice to meet you, too! Now, I need someone to help set up the streamers. Emmy?"
"Sure," Emily answered.
"Bethany, you are on balloon duty. Here, blow all these heart balloons."
She handed me a packet of hot pink and red heart-shaped balloons. "Okay," I answered. "Thanks!" She jumped for joy. Finally the team is complete.
~
I blew the last balloon and hung it in a corner. Then everybody walked to the center to meet with Tessa.
Tessa look around, satisfied, and said, "Beautiful work, girls! Well done."
Then we all high five each other. It was a job well done. At that moment, it was already 10:00 pm. We were very tired, and everyone has been tucked into bed now. So we all went to our dorm rooms quietly.
In our dorm room, me and Emily freshened up and got dressed. Then we turned on the TV to Disney channel, which was playing Frozen.
Half an hour later, Emily yawned loudly and said, "I'm going to hit the hay. Good night!"
"Okay, night!"
~
It was morning, and I was making breakfast for Emily. A few minutes later, she walked in from the bathroom, wearing a stylish yellow top with jeggings. She was wearing these cute flats that matched the headbead she was wearing, and her hair was in a fishtail braid. She looked very pretty, and she didn't even have any makeup on.
"Here's your breakfast," I said, smiling and serving her pamcakes.
"Thanks," she replied. "I think I'll take up cooking as a hobby one day.. So you wouldn't have to cook my breakfast."
"Haha, sure."
So we ate our breakfast happily.

Hey! Sorry for the short chapter. But I just had an idea for the second book for IBSFG and it will be really entertaining! It will be uploaded as soon as this book ends. Also, I'm thinking of doing a new book, related to real public school, friends, hangouts etc. What do you guys think? Vote, follow and comment your thoughts! -Tabi