Chapter Five:

*I'm back with another chapter of my version of Sing! Heck yeah! I'm going to warn you, the next episode will be a tearjerker for a special character(won't be telling you which one). This is published on August 14, 2021. If you like this chapter, don't be afraid to vote and spam the comments. It will be greatly appreciated! The song used is called "Beautiful Mistakes" by Maroon 5. Enjoy!*

In the early morning, Johnny peeked out of the garage to make sure that the coast was clear with a satchel over his shoulder. He got out his skateboard and rode on it through the streets in Catalonia. Feeling the breeze on his face, Johnny skated till he got to the theater. However, his eyes went wide when he saw cops roaming down the streets. Johnny immediately hid at the theater's entrance, breathing heavily.

Hearing the cops coming closer and closer, Johnny immediately lockpicked the theater doors and quietly got in. He closed the door and hid as the cops passed by without a care in the theater.

Johnny sighed in relief as he looked around the grand entrance with an awed expression on his face. The gorilla entered further into the theater to see the grand auditorium with a huge stage and balconies that faced the stage from a higher perspective.

Johnny shivered as he gripped on his leather jacket to keep himself warm.

He looked around the theater with a small smile as he approached the wooden stage. With a hop, he sat on the edge of the stage. He put his satchel beside him as he pulled out his headphones and put them around his head. He turned on the music while laying on the wooden stage, tapping his fingers to the beat.

He began to hum to himself while singing parts of the lyrics to himself.

"Beautiful Mistakes.."

He hummed the next lyric while singing parts of the song.

"Beautiful mistakes

I wouldn't take them back.

I'm in love with the memory.

And now I lie awake, making beautiful mistakes."

From outside of his headphones, it looked like he's just singing some random words from a song he's listening to. However, his song was more than just what appeared.

Johnny got up from the stage as he picked up a satchel containing a device he's listening to music from as he made up his own lyrics.

"It's beautiful, it's mesmerizing.

You're like a dream come true to me.

I take a shot at society but I know I stood out among the rest.

I fill up my days of fitting in with the way you come in and out of my life.

I made up hopes inside of my head,

Like, One day, I'll see you again."

Johnny began to stride backstage where it was empty and bare, quiet enough for him to sing his heart out.

"Now, I can't be holding on, holding on.

I've been searching since you've been gone.

Can't be holding on, holding on.

Beautiful mistakes that I regret in my head.

But certainty had made me ignore them all.