Chapter Twenty-Five:

*Hey guys, this is the final chapter of my version of Sing! I'm so excited! This is published on October 5, 2021. If you guys like the final chapter, don't be afraid to vote and comment! That would be greatly appreciated! The songs used are a bit complicated. The first song had remixes of all the songs that I used throughout the story in a form of "High Hopes" by Panic! at the Disco and all the other songs done by AndyDW. Just imagine those songs sang in that format. The other songs are called "I'm Still Standing" by Taron Egerton, "Cowboy Casanova" by Carrie Underwood, "Shake it off" cover by Reese Witherspoon and Nick Kroll, and "Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing" by Tori Kelly. Enjoy!*

The music began to play as Buster perked his head up and listened to the remixes of familiar songs that were played by familiar voices.

"I'll follow you way down wherever you may go.

I'll follow you way down to your deepest lows.

I'll always be around wherever life takes you.

You know, I follow you!

What if I fall?!

What if I cry?!

And if I get scared?!

I was there for you in your darkest times!

I was there for you in your darkest night!

So, I wonder where are you?!

I'm helpless!

Look into your eyes and the sky's the limit!

I'm helpless!

Down for the count and I'm drownin' in 'em.

Beautiful mistakes!

I am going to do this my own way.

Set it all free, oh, free, oh, free!!!"

The opening music began as the curtains departed to reveal the familiar young teenage gorilla with the light shining on him as he sang.

"In the stars, I see my future.

They say we're too young now to amount to any of this.

But look around.

We worked too darn hard for this just give it up now."

This surprisingly drew in some audiences as the light shifted to Ash, who strummed the guitar out next to Johnny while singing.

"I hear your songs in the dark.

They've flooded my senses and left me speechless.

But I know what I must do.

I'm going to set them all free!"

Rosita stepped onto the stage while spinning around in her turquoise dress with a bright grin and smiling.

"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child!

See heaven has got a plan for you!

Don't you worry, don't you worry now!"

Mike walked out onto the stage, stepping up beside Rosita with his hazel eyes bright and full of determination.

"They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy.

They can say, they can say I'm too small for this world.

I don't care, I don't care, so call me crazy.