Chapter 7

Hey guys sorry it's taken me so long to write I've had computer problems but hopefully I can start updating a lot fast and more I hope you guys like it.

Love Amanda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to find Alex looking down at me. I looked around the room to find that I was in my room.

" Finally your awake."

"How'd I get back in my room?"

" The office had called your mom at the hospital and your mom said she couldn't get off because of her boss so I asked if she wanted I could take you home if she'd tell me the directions to your house. Do you need anything to drink or some advil?"

" No thats alright I can get it you can come. I'm also going to make something to eat if you want anything."

" Sure I'd like that but don't you want to call your mom first so she knows you're alright?"

" Yea I guess that would be smart." I grab the phone which is on the nightstand close to the bed and call my mom. She answers on the first ring.

" Hello"

" Hey mom."

" Ok thank the heavens your alright."

" Yes mom I just called to let you know I'm alright, but do you need me to go ahead and pick up Jazzy?"

" Yea that would be great thank you sweetie."

" Mhm hmm love you talk to you later."

" I love you to but I'll talk to you when I get home but I might be a little late if so I should be home before you go to ed tonight but I'll talk to you then. Bye."

" Ok bye."

"She said I needed to pick up my little sister at day care. She always puts the directions on the fridge in case one of us forgets."

" Ok well which day care does your sister go to?"

" She goes to 'Galliant dreams' "

" Well thats where my sister goes if you want we can pick them up together then come back here and eat something."

" Sure thats fine with me but what about my truck."

" My sister brought here and Kat took her to her house."

" O ok. Well than lets get going."

After putting on our shoes we head all the way downstairs to the frontdoor and outside. Sitting there was a god of a car. " Wow you have  the latest Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 Spyder. It has  560 horsepower at 8,000 rpm and 398 ft-lbs of torque at 6,500 rpm via a 5.2-liter V10 engine. Any modifications?"

At first he just stares at me funny before he answers my question. " No not yet I just got it yesterday."

"Wow."

We got in the car and drive all the way to the gate of the daycare where we stopped at a call box. Right when Alex put down the mindow a voice on the other line started talking.

" Which kids."

" Nastatia Knight and..." he turned to me. "Whats your sisters name?"

" Jazzabel Night."

" and Jazzabel Night."

" Come on in." and just like that the gates opened to reveal a humungous building that was more like a mansion. What king of babies need such a nice day care.

We just opened the doors of the car when two women dressed as maids came out with Jazzy and another little girl who was as adorable as Jazzy, and I knew she had to be Alex's sister.