Chapter 3

A.N So I've found one of the people who are gonna be in one of my books now I just need two more so keep fanning and commenting. :) On with the story.

-Amanda 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

I opened the door and was shell shocked.

I looked inside and the room was humungous I was completely shocked. What baby needs a room this big. (A.N I'm not gonna go into spcific details 'cause I don't have enough time just wanted to go ahead and upload something today. Just think of a big room that has a crib and a regular bed, two doors that lead to a closet and a bathroom, and window the length of a regular bed. Ok now I'm done.)

I placed her in her crib kissed her forhead and put her in her bed. After overing her up I placed the blanket over her small body without covering her head. I headed to the staircase and headed all the way up the stais to the highest floor. There was only one door so I opened, and inside was a room bigger than Jazzies. It had a king sized bed and a lounge that would be cool to hang with friends if I get any. I look closer to the wall and see its a red and looked like it had the same texture of a roses pedal. On the oposite wall of the one I came in was a sliding glass door that led to the huge balcony out back. There were two doors that when I opened one led to a very long walk in closet. The next led to a bathroom with a perfect sixed jacuzzi tub, and a shower, the toilet was at the end of the bathroom and then the sink was perfect sixe to put on my make-up and hair supplies on. When finished with the view I headed to my close and found that my bags were already in there and unpacked. Dang I didn't know that I hd taken so long in Jazzies room. I looked through my closet and found my raggy pj's which are basically just a pair of old sophies and a sports bra. 

When I was done I decided I'd take a shower in the morning 'cause I was really tired. I plopped down on my bed and sunk into the red covers and memory fome. Ahh I sware I'm in heaven. Not even two minutes later I was dead to the world.

I was awoken to my momk yelling p the staircase. Ughh today's the first day of school l got up sluggishly and headed to my bathroom. I got in and stripped down to my birthday suit. When I was done in there I found the little linen closet that held the towels wrapped one around me and headed to my closet being careful not to stub my toe or trip over anything on my way. Since it's morning l'm usually rally clumsy and l can tell that, that has changed on me at all. I make my way to the closet in one peice and start looking for an outfit to wear. After putting on my normal underwear and bra I chose a pair of black skinny jeans and a electric blue shirt. Though l might not be popular l get many complements on my body and that l'm pretty but l don't really look into it much.  

When l'm done geting dressed l look in the bathroom mirror and see that my long auburn hair has started to scrunch in perfect curles from being wet. l brush through it really quick and see that l look pretty good l put in a little bit of mascara to make my eyelashes curl and look longer.

l grab my bag and run down the stairs to the kitchen. l see my mom feeing Jazzie her breakfast l grab my purse and start to talk to my mom.

" So wheres the school at."

" Just get on the interstate and it's the first exit it should be the second turn you should be able to find it pretty easily." 

" ok."

" Oh wait I got to show you your car."

" ok though l'm still against it."

" Not for long." She says as she leads me to the door me still holding my bag and purse. When I get out the door and she moves out of my line of veiw I see the most perfect truck. It was a silver four door, long bed, 2011 ford 450 king ranch pickup. I jumped to my mom and jump on her. Chanting 'thank you, thank you, thank you.' she just laughs before unlatching my arms from her neck.

" Your wwelcome now your gonna be late for the first day of school now go."

I run and open the drivers side door it was already unlocked and I saw the keys in the ignition. I jump in throwing my bags beside me in the passenger side seat. I saw that all the stereo and speed monitor were in digital like a little touch screen tv.

" This is awesome!!" I yell to nothing. I start the engine and drive to the interstate. The first exit wasn't a minute from the second turn and I saw the school it was humungous. I drive to the front gate to see a guard. WOW. I roll down the window when I get to the front of the line. The guard looks in and seemed surprised apparently I'm a new face to him.

" Are you new."

" Yepp." I reply popping the p.

" Ok name?"

" Jade Knight" He types into a mini hp laptop that I didn't notice he was holding. After a second he nods and presses which opens the gate. " Thank you." I say quickly so I want hold up the line.

I pull into the parking lot. Find two parking spots right beside eachother near the front of the school and ull into them since my truck takes up two anyway. l laugh at a tiny car beside of me. My truck could eat that thing for a snack.

I grab my bags and run into the building with the sign OFFICE above it. The place was huge. Behind the only desk in the room was a blond who looked about in her fourties.

" May l help you" she asks in a nice voice.

" Yes I'm new here and I need a schedule." l reply.

" Ah you must be Jade Knight. Your the only one who's new here."

"Oh ok." She hands me a couple of papers. My schedule was on top.

" Thank you."

" No problem, and your homeroom teacher should be choosing someone to be your tour guide and take you to your classes today."

I say thank you and then walk out of the building before looking at my schedule. First was Homeroom and the AP English 2. The teacker was apparently my first block and homeroom. Which is pretty cool since that means I won't have to go to my locker after homeroom.

While l wasn't watching where l was going l ran straight into someone, but it felt more like running int a brick wall l loked up and...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys l hope you like it please vote, comment, possibly fan.

Lov ya -Amanda