Chapter 15

Hey guys so sorry again for the belated chapter. I will say however that I've finally finished moving across the state. Thank god. So now all of my book should be uploaded exceedingly faster than they were before. And anytime that you really want any of my books to be uploaded faster I will probably read them faster if you PM me. But you can also just comment on the last chapter of that story and I'll be looking out for them. Anyways. I love you guys and I hope you like this new chapter.

Love Amanda,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

"Is everyone at our table a werewolf?" I asked in a whisper.

" No, not everyone some are witches and some are vampires but the majority of them are werewolves. However everyone does know about us so you can include the whole table in conversation about us.

I looked around and realized that there was considerably more people at our table. Where yesterday there was only 4 people besides Nisha, Alex, and I today there was about 10 new people.

I decided that I should probably introduce myself.

" i'm Jade." I told them glad that none of them were really talking.

" It's nice to meet you I'm Tara but everyone calls me T." This was the first person to respon. I looked at her to find that she was surprisingly pretty. She had long blond down hair that went down her back in perfect waves and storm grey eyes, eyes that i've never seen on anyone else. She was sounding a little shy but I think that's because she doesn't know me. I guess I'm not the only one like that.(A.N. Tara is based on one of the winners of my contest on wattpad known as GoingButNotGone also who is this chapter is dedicated too.)

" Nice to meet you too. I'm going to guess you get hyper off caffeine." I said.

" How did you know." Everyone at the table asked.

" A little vibe I got from her. I'm the same way. My mom literally band cofffe from our house. SO anytime she needs her caffeine fix she goes to starbucks. That's fine I prefer hot tea over coffee anyways."

" Great another one." Kat said hitting her head with her palm.

" Well it's nice to meet you too."

" I'm Jacob, T's boyfriend." I looked at him and saw dark hair in a skater boy hair cut, with eyes the same color as the ocean. A blue green. I looked between them and decided that they were the perfect couple. They complimented eachother immensly. And I could tell that he was a talkitive person.

" Nice to meet you." I said.

" l'm Carlos. And it's very nice to meet you." Earning a growl from behind me that I realized was Alex.

" Ahh the playboy of the group." I didn't need to ask it was pretty obvious.

" Correct again." Said a boy from behind him that was laughing. I looked and found an extremely hot guy. He had dirty blond hair that was in a hair cut that I'd never seen before, he like Jacob had blue green eyes but they stood out more, he was definately hiding some muscel underneath his shirt. Man he was hot unfortunately my hypothesis of his character was probably also going to be correct.