Chapter 16

Hey guys so I am going on strike! If I don't get at least one comment on this I'm not going to upload. Seriously last chapter I uploaded I got three votes and no comments. I might just not upload anymore. I don't want to do that for the people who are actually voting, but I'm not getting any motivation. So at least one comment and one vote in order for another chapter. If you're not becuse you think other people are please don't do that. Tell me what you think of the book, or if you don't have an opinion. Anything but seriously no more uploads until then. I hope you guys like this chapter. I know it has been a while but like I said I'm not getting any motivation. Love you guys -Amanda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAS A SMALL SEXUAL SCENE IN THIS!

It was after school and we decided to meet outside by Alex's car.

" Alright is everybody here?" Nisha asked.

" Yea, but I've got to go to my house to get some stuff for the night if you guys wnat to come with me." I replied. I'm sure my mind wouldn't mind friends coming over.She's always the one telling me I need to make friends. So here I am making friends.

" Sure." Everyone replied.

" Ok well first I've got to pick up Jazz from day care if that's all right."

" We won't have a problem with that I'm sure we're all excited to see your "adorable" little sister." Nisha said looking at Alex.

" Shut up, you'll say the same thing when you see her." He said pouting at her. 'Aw, he's so cute when he pouts.' I thought to myself.

'Why thank you.' He thought back to me. CRAP I forgot we can read eachother's thoughts.

'How could you forget that?'He thought.

'Will you stop that.'

'What? You don't want to read my mind.' He started pouting like I was.

'No it's not that. It's just everytime I think something embarrassing about you, you seem to be able to read my mind then. Why don't you go in there when I'm not thinking about anything embarrassing?'

'I don't know I guess my mind automatically just knows your thinking about it, and listens in.'

'Fine, but don't expec me not to listen to your embarrassing thoughts.'

'There's nothing I think about you that I wouldn't tell you to your face.' I was blushing by now. Why am I always the one that ends up blushing by the end of this.

" JADE" Nisha yelled.

" What?" I asked.

" Will you guys please stop doing that I've been calling your name forever."

" Wait what were they doing?" Louis asked.

" They can read eachother's mind anytime you find them staring off into space or at eachother and there facial expressions keep changing it means that they're talking through their thoughts." SHe filled everyone in. I had forgotten that they didn't know already.

" Whoa. That's so cool I wish i could read someone's thoughts." harry said.

" Anyways, what did you want Nisha?"

" Oh right I was wondering if it would be okay if Alex road with you in your car to pick up the girls so that I could take 4 of the others in his car.  And you can take the girls."