Chapter 11

HEY GUYS 2 Uploads in 2 days I know amazing right? Anyways this is dedicated to 4IzMiFaveNmbr. Oh and another shout out goes to my friend XxJemanixX she is an amazing writer you should go checkher out some time well I dont really have anything important to  say other than what I said yesterday commenting does get me to upload faster hence why I am uploading today. If I get more than 2 comments on this after I'm done I might actually write another chapter either today or tomorrow so if you have to just go get some friends and say hey just write on this chicks story UPLOADDD it would still make my day. ANYWAYSSSS Loves ya... AMANDA:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jades POV

" Jade honey there is something I never told you that Icouldn't tell youtill now...Your a werewolf"

I looked around at everyone before knodding and getting on my feet with Alex's help. I did not let go of his hand in fear the pain would comeback if I  did but I did however drag him around searching through the bushes andtree limbs.

" Jade what are you doing?" Alex asked me.

" I'm searching for the hidden cameras I'm getting punked right?" I said while carrying on with my searchfor the well hid cameras.

" No. Why would kid about something like that?" He asked adn I turned to them all.

" Well I dontknow why you wouldbut who are they?" I asked about the two people I DIDN'T know who were standing there watchingme drag  Alex around like awrag doll.

" Oh those.. Are my parentss." He said motioning to them.I stopped in my tracks before walking upto them.

" It is nice to meet you Ms. and Mr. Night." I said shaking theirhands with my free one before turning around and continued my search.

" It is nice to meet you to Jadde I only wish it was under different circumstances but I can promise you we are not trying to pull your leg. We are quite serious when we say your a werewolf. We all know because we areall werewolves."

" Ok then." I said and turned to Alex " Show me. Prove to me that your a werewolf."

Alex's POV

" Ok then" she said and turned to me" Show me , Prive to me that your a werewolf"

I stared into her eyes remembering them. I really wish I didn't have to do this.

I changed my eyes to their wolf color which is a bright blue they kind of glow,and waited for her to run knowing that this is the only reactions she could possibly get to this.

Jades POV

I looked into his eyes and watched as they turned from their normal sapphire to a bright glowing blue. I don't know what it was about them but I wasn't scared of them they actually made him look impossibly sexier than he already was. i stared into them before smiling. I didn't yet believe they were werewolves but I did know that if they or WE are that I wouldn't run from  it. What would be the point in that running gets you nowhere just further away from the problem that you need to solve to get closure.

" They are beautiful." I whispered. Out of no where I had three 'AWWWWWWS' coming from thegirls behind me. I turned tolook at them to see them smiling widely at us.

" What?" I asked.

"Ya'llare so CUTE." Alex's mom said.

"MOM!" Alexgroaned. I turned to him to see that hewas currently blushing.

" Aww your embarssed." Nisha said.

" Ughh anyways do you believe us now thaat we are wwerewolves?" Alex asked looking back at me his eyes fading back to their original color.

" Nope." I said popping the 'P'. " How do I know there is no such thing as color changing contacts? If you want me t believe youthen turn into your wolf." I said.

" Ican't I don't think you are ready for it."

" I don't care if you want to prove it to me then turn." I said realizing I actually sounded crazy.

" Fine." He said and took my hand and putit on his shoulder probably realizing my fear of the pain coming back. He  moved as far  away from me as he could with out taking my hand off him before he started to shift.

I could feel the muscels and bones shifting changing. Before I could even comprehend it there was a huge, pure black wolf standing in front ofme.

I remember reading some where that wolfs fur was really course and not soft butthe Alex's fur was extremely soft like what i believed his hair would feel like. I ran my hand through his hair petting him.

" You're beautiful." I said while still rubbing his fur he turned to me and had a very 'wolfy'grin on his face.HAHA get t  "wolfy".WOW only me.

He barked and licked my face with his huge toungue leaving saliva all over it.

" EWWW" I said while laughing and whiping the spit off. " You just kissed me." He looked at me like 'Yea. I Know.'

" Cocky much?"

He pouted.

" I was just kidding." I said while laughing at his puppy dog eyes.

" So your not scared of him?" My mom asked from behind me.

" Why would I be scared of him he's adorable."I said and Alex jumped on me with his tale wagging.

" Ophh ok your a little to big to be jumpig on me." I told me and pushed him off but kept petting him.

" Oh and there is two other things about being a werewolf  thatyou should know." Alex's mom said.

" Whats that?" I asked.

" One we turn back we have no clothes on, and two you have a mate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys so I'm pretty sure that this was short but I don't know exactly how long it is but euter way I hope you liked it. PLEAS COMMENT VOTE LIKE OR FAN. Love yall... AMANDA :D