Chapter 14

A.N

hey guys sorry I haven’t uploaded in so long I’ve been kind of busy with school and one of my other books that I’ve been working on but I’m going to try making this chapter longer. I hope you guys like it.

Love Amanda.

We made it back to the school right when the bell went off.

“ I  can’t believe we actually made it back in time to teach!” Nisha stated turning to us while running backwards.

“ Ha ha I know right?” I said looking to Alex. He looked amazing running trying to reach our class in time.

“ So um… what are we going to teach about today?” I asked forgetting that I didn’t have any idea.

“ Um. Well how about today I’ll teach and you guys can just relax. I mean after all you guys did just learn a lot of stuff.” Nisha stated. Which to be completely honest I didn’t have a problem with. That just means that I can go ahead and catch up with my other classes. Since for one I missed most of my classes today and two I still have a couple things I need to turn in since I wasn’t here at the beginning of the year and my old school started from the back of the books instead of the front. Which is actually pretty cool, because my teachers said that I could go ahead and do whatever I want when they reach those sections?

“No. I already knew about it. I just couldn’t tell her till she found out about it already.” Alex responded. I was actually shocked that he wasn’t using this to his advantage.

“Wait you knew that we were mates and you never told me?” I asked finally comprehending what he said.

“Well yea, but I couldn’t tell you. You didn’t even know what you were yet. He said turning to me. We had finally reached our classroom and sat in our desks. I was surprised to find that no one was actually there yet. But when I looked at the time I realized that there was still five minutes to get to class. I forgot that this school gives you 10 minutes to get to your classes unlike my old school that only gave you 3.

“Well still I feel kind of stupid that I didn’t know, and I was the only one out of the loop.”

“Well you couldn’t have known.”

“It is kind of shocking though that you haven’t shifted yet. Most girls become werewolves by the time they hit puberty, from all the raging hormones and stuff. They can’t hold in their anger. So they end up shifting. It’s very rare when a wolf can see past all the hormones. It means that they never thinking of themselves in a way. So you are definitely going to be a good alpha female.”

“Wait, what do you mean alpha female?” I asked her, but right then people started to file into our class.

“I’ll tell you later, but for now I was serious you guys just relax I’ve got this one.” She said making me glad that I chose her as my friend.

*****

To be completely honest I didn’t get any of my work done I’m pretty sure that as soon as I sat down I had fallen asleep. I only woke up when I heard a loud shrieking noise. Making me jump up and bang my head on something, that made a grunting noise. I looked to seee what it was and found my head being held down. it only took a millisecond to realize that  I had been laying my head on Alex’s shoulder and his head was on mine holding down. I looked into Alex’s  eyes before bursting out, because of the hilarious face he was making.

“ It’s not funny that hurt.” He said holding the side of his face that I head butted.

“ It might not have been funny to you but I found it completely  hilarious.... But if it helps I am sorry I headbutted you.” I said trying to stifle the giggles that  were coming from my mouth.

“ Yep it sure helps when I can tell that your only trying not to laugh.” He said making the cutest facial expression I have ever seen.

“ Aww... I’ve got to admit just how cute  you guys are but honestly if we  don’t leave now  then there is no way that we can still get food for lunch.” We were  interrupted by Nisha who’s voice was right beside my ear.

“ Holy.... Nisha you gave me a fright!” I yelled. Making her burst out laughing.

“ You gave me a fright? How old are you again?”

“ Shut up... Anyways lets get to class.”

“ Alright. Lets go then.” She yelled and started jumping in her place while clapping her hands. Making me laugh at her face that at the moment looked extremely childish.

We got to the cafeteria and ran to the line.  I got two plates and stacked them with one of everything and three drinks.

“ I’m sorry but I still cant believe someone can eat as much as you do . Nisha says as we all sit down with our trays of food.”

“ Well believe it... wait so this isn’t a werewolf thing it’s just me?”

“ Well no, not completely anyways. Alex eats a lot more than anyone in the pack but even he doesn’t eat as much as you do.” she explained.

“ Hmm. That’s interesting but I’ll have to think about it later because I’m starving.” I said digging into my food.

I finished to find everyone at our table looking up at me. Alex with his mouth hanging open and a half eaten burger almost falling out of his mouth.

“ Alex please chew and swallow.” Everyone turned back to what they were doing.

“ So Nisha I have a question?” I turned to the blond girl happily shoving food down her throat.

“ Yea.”

“ Is everyone at our table a werewolf?” I asked in a whisper.

Ok guys so I know this is a horrible chapter but I am in the middle of moving across the state so I havn’t had very much time. But i will try uploading soon and it will be much better. Also sorry about the cliff hanger.

If you COMMENT,VOTE,and FAN I’ll upload by next week...

LOVE AMANDA