Chapter 4

Hey guys sorry it's taken so long for me to upload I've had a lot of homework for the past couple of weeks anyways I'll try to upload more often. Oh and a shout out to the first winner 'happybunnyx123' who is the first winner of the contest.

Love ya Amanda 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

(the pic is Alex but Alex is a looooot hotter. i couldn't find a pic good enough) 

Recap  

I looked up and...

On to the story  

Standing there was the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen my heart was beating faster then ever and it did not seem healthy. Starting from his toes and working my up I evaluated ever bit of his body that I could with his clothes still on. his legs were long and musceled which you could tell through his blue jeans, he had well muscled abs and pecks, and out of all of this his face was his strong point he had sapphire blue eyes, chiseled features, his hair was a dirty blond with natural dark brown highlights. Whoever created this fine peice of meat obviously had been working over time to creat something this perfect honestly I think gods would bow at his feet.

I then realized that I was shagging him with my eyes. I was pretty sure I had drool going down my chin.

I decided I needed to say something before he thought I was a creep for starring at him for so long. " Umm ah hey, I'm Jade."

" Oh uhh ya hey I'm Alex." He replied in a deep sexy voine that made me think of things I wanted to do to him. 'Wait what Jade you promised you would never let a guy do this to you,' said a little voice in the back of my head.

" Well nice to meet you." I said and then walked around him to where my homeroom was supposed to be. I then heard the bell and I raced to the class. 

By the time I got there l was there the door was closed I felt someone walk up behind me ut decided to ignor it instead I knocked on the door. Answering the door was a middleaged woman who looked pretty nice.

" Ahh you must be Jade it's nice to meet you I'm Mrs, Anderson you can come in. Oh and Alex I see you've decided to join us today ok come on in." She said looking behind me I looked where she was looking and there I saw that guy Alex from the hall. GREAT. This is wonderful. Now how the heck am I gonna be able to pay attention.

" Ok Jade you can introduce yourself to the class and then take a seat."

" Alright." I said turning to the class who was looking at me more like staring with there mouth open. " I'm Jade." I continued and then ran to onee of the only two seats that were opened which just so happened to be beside the other one and beside he other one which is actually quite awesome. Other than the fact that that means I have to sit beside Mr, Hotty Alex. How in the hell am l gonna be able to pay attention to the teacher. Everyone looked back at me since I was all the way in the back I had hoped that they wouldn't be able to watch me if I was in the back but they found a way.

The girl in front of me turned around completely in her seat, " Hi l'm Nisha(happybunnyx123) l hope we get to become friends," she said. She seemed pretty nice. So I decided to be nice I smiled at her. I said that I didn't want anyone to come between me and my writing but since my mom did say that we're supposed to be staying here this time I should be able to have friends.

" I hope so to." I just then realized that the seat beside me had been scooted out and had someone setting in it. I looked beside and threw my eyes frontwards quickly so I wouldn't start staring it was Alex.

Nisha looked between the two of us. With a small smile over her face. Nisha had dirty blond hair and a light blue eyes she was very pretty.

" So you want to sit with me at lunch. I know my friends want mind, but I don't sit with the popular crowd if thats the people you like."