Chapter 2

Hey guys I hope you like it there's a possibility that this chapter maybe shorter than the last one 'cause I'm in classwrite now so I'll just have to see how long it can beI don't think I've seen anyone comment yet for the contest but I'll keep checking it. Oh and in the first chapter I realize I messed up she has Jade eyes as well as Jazzie I accidently put she had midnight blue eyes but she doesn't I'm sorry if you were confused.

- Amanda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took us two days to get to Oregon Jazzie mainly stayed asleep through the ride and the only stops we made were for bathroom or when we ran out of food. I know whatyour thinking how can they run out of food when they had so much but I told you I'm like a never ending trash can, and thats one other thing that Jazzie has in common with me. We can eat like there's no tomorow.

By the time we got to our new house I was exausted (A.N sorry if I spelled that wrong.). So after I got Jazzie out of her car seat I headed to the front door that was already unlocked since my mom was walking in front of me. Our rooms were supposed to be ready. The house wass more mansion like and it was right beside a beautifulriver that if you looked a little in the distance there was a little waterfall the sun was setting and it was gorgeous. The sky had pink, purple, and red with in it and just the looks of it could make you cry it belonged in a painting. The mansion was made of gray brick to give it the castel look. There was one tower and the back yard was surounded by trees there was a gate thatat the end on these two columns were statues of black panthers. The gate stretched out into the woods. I looked back to the mansion to find there was actually a balcony on one side that would be perfect for me to go out on and write. I finally found the will power to take my eyes off the scenery and head inside in order to get in you had to open this humongous wooden door with a old doorknocker with a black panthers head on it.

I got in and the living room was the first room I stepped into it was ginormous it had a black suade(A.N I'n pretty surre thats misspelled sorry.) couch that was in the shape fof an L there was a glass coffe table and a love seat that was sitting on a wall of glass. There was a t.vthat was probably about a 54'in.

" Wheres my room," I ask my mom whos just standing in the middle of the room.

" Yours is the room that is at the very end of the stairs and you should end in front of a door. Thats your room I think you'll like it." she replied.

" Ok and I think I'm gonna go ahead and take Jazzie to her room she looks pretty worn out." I say looking down at the sleeping toddler in my arms. I sometimes get a motherly protectiveness over Jazzie because my moms out a lot for her job and during that time I watch her and in a way I'm like a second mom.

" Ok hers is down the first hallway on the second floor the last door." I nod and head to the massive staircase that was in the walkway.

I get on the first floor theat the stairs led to and walked straight to the first hallway there were about five dooor but I headed straight to the last door in the hallway. Opened the door and was shell shocked.