- ❝ Dance Floor - Soukoku ❞

✨ : today I felt like writing so yEh.

ೃ⁀➷*ੈ✩‧₊˚ೃ⁀➷*ੈ✩‧₊˚ೃ⁀➷

"Chuuya-kun?" Dazai called out.
"What." Chuuya responded, then a loud tumbling noise was heard. "C-Chuuya?" Dazai turned the door knob as worry entered his heart. "Chuuya, you okay?" No response. Dazai peeked through the window and saw Chuuya in a mountain of clothes. However, Chuuya was lying motionlessly on the ground. "Chuuya?..." Dazai opened the window and jumped in. "Chuuya!" Dazai screeched as he squatted down. "Leave me alone." Chuuya hollowed with a ruffled voiceunder the pile of clothes, "Nevermind, I might need some help here, ugh." Dazai giggled before rummaging through the clothes. "Found you!"

"Why are you even here?"

"Guess what? We are going to throw a party with our friends!"

"What..."

Dazai pulled Chuuya's arm, out of his (Chuuya) house and hopped into Dazai's car.

Dazai had invited a whole lot of people...

- Atsushi
- Kenji
- Yosano
- Ranpo
- Poe
- Tanizaki
- Naomi
- Kyouka

and many more... basically all the ADA. members except Fukuzawa.

Even the PM members were invited. Especially Chuuya.

Awhile passed by... The Double Black had reached their destination.

"HELLO!!"
"YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!"
"HEYY"
"DAZAI-SAN NOTICE ME SENPAI" *if u dont know who this is i will chop off ur head.*
"HII"

"Eh? What's this? A party?" Chuuya questioned.
"Yes, I told you that earlier on."
Chuuya strolled in the big room, lights were dimly lit but iridescent. He looked over towards the other direction and noticed a bar. "How interesting." He thought. "Maybe I would be able to enjoy myself today."

"Chuuya, would you like to play a game of bowling?" *recall from first chapter of this book*
"NO, after what you had done to my poor feet. Wait, there's a bowling pLacE (idk what its called whatev) here?" Dazai then nodded and went to the bar. He got wine for Chuuya. "I don't want to get drunk today..." "Oh okay-"
Dazai insisted that they should watch the members sing. A pair went up on stage and they are...

- Naomi and Tanizaki.

The audition ended off perfectly as the next pair went up. Akutagawa and Atsushi? Well...

After 20 minutes, the both were done.

"COMING NEXT UP..."
Yosano announced throught the microphone,
"CHUUYA AND DAZAI, PLEASE STEP UP."

"HUHH?? I DID NOT PLAN TO DO THIS. DAZAI YOU-"
Dazai dragged Chuuya up the stage as he whispered in his ears... "Remember that one and only song we sang together for the millionth time? Sing that." Dazai said quietly.
"The problem is do YOU even remember the lyrics, Dazai." Chuuya snapped. Before Dazai could respond, the music turned on as everyone started cheering for, of course, the most iconic duo. Chuuya was flushed red, knowing that him himself was not ready yet. The duo started singing...

"WE WILL NOW PRESENT... DAZAI X CHUUYA « STILL STILL STILL »!"

"WOOO!"
"YEAH!"
The crowd was overwhelmed by the adrenaline the duo had brought throughout the song. Everyone was thrilled. After the song, Chuuya ran off-stage, covering his face with his hat. "Chuuya, don't be so embarrassed. We've been partners for years, right? You know everyone here." Dazai tried to comfort Chuuya. "I hate you Dazai." "I hate you too Chuuya."

Dazai gave Chuuya a tight hug before walking back into the crowd, leaving the smaller one blushing.

"Chuuya, why don't you join us for a dance?" Dazai asked, pulling Chuuya's coat. "WHAT N-"
"Nahhh there is nO choice for you chibi." The bandage-freak carried the hat-rack around the room like a bride before getting punched in the face. "NOPE CHUUYA YOU ARE COMING BACK." Dazai was too strong for Chuuya to even escape from his arms. "Fine, I'll play along, bitch." Dazai ran through Chuuya's long fingers and held it in the air while gazing into his blue eyes. Chuuya's body felt numb. He then lifted his head up and gave Dazai a small kiss on his lips.

"I love you."
"I love you too."

"No, I hate you."
"I love you too."

"DAZAI? I SAID I HATE YOU."
"CHUUYA! I SAID I LOVE YOU TOOOO—"

Both the duo tripped on each other and tumbled on the ground, ended up with Chuuya right above Dazai. "DAZAI YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" "CHUUYAAAAA!"

Everyone watched the commotion of these two idiots fighting on the ground. Yosano turned on the music once again and the party roared to life, everyone was enjoying their time with each other.
"Dazai come here."
"Ya?"
Chuuya drew in with a passionate kiss on Dazai's lips as he claimed it. That day was annoying, yet amazing with their partners and of course, this story is mostly on Soukoku so why not.

- end -

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ೃ⁀➷*:・゚✧*:・゚·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳
yehh this story is really short because i couldn't think of any other stuff to write besides the song i put in- I LOVE THAT SONG 😩 shitty story plot cuz my brain lagging but whatever who cares, DKAJZW CYA NEXT TIME MATTENEEEE~

- 𝐣 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 🥀