- ❝ Vacation to Maldives ❞

thought of this so why not, i heard Maldives is a nice island :P

note - the characters are only from the ADA.
- this story is in present tense, sorry if there's any errors.
[unedited]
quack.

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

After one day of packing, the ADA members headed out to the airport.

here's the sitting arrangement in the plane laterrrr :

Yosano // Kenji

Dazai // Kunikida

Kyouka // Atsushi

Ranpo // Poe

Tanizaki // Naomi

Fukuzawa // idk some weirdo

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

"WAHHH HAVEN'T TOUCHED THE AIRPORT FLOORS FOR SO LOOONNGGG!" Dazai whined as he makes himself in contact with the floors by lying on the floor flat. "This is the public." Kunikida snapped, pretending that he and Dazai are strangers. Dazai quickly dusts his coat and continued following the members to book their tickets. "I bought sweets, who wants?" Ranpo questioned everyone. Poe raised his little hand. Of course, Ranpo gave some to him. They then carried on...

"I'M HUNGRY." Kenji wailed as his stomach grumbled. "I think we should eat something now." Yosano insisted. They go to a nearby Subway and had fastfood.

"MmmMmM this are nice!" Kenji exclamied while he savoured the scrumptious burger in his mouth. (IDK WHY IM LAUGHING SO HARD AT THIS)

After they were done... they proceeded to the waiting lobby.

"Wahh." Atsushi presses his nose against the glass walls, shocked by how big the planes were.

Everyone then waited for a good fifteen minutes before boarding the plane.

"Swoosh...swoosh..." go the engines of the plane. One can feel the cabin vibrating slightly. They found their seats and sat down, heaving a sigh from all the food they had eaten earlier on. "Ladies and gentlemen, we will be departing in a few minutes. Please buckle up your seatbelts. Thank you."

Dazai lazed around his seat, not listening to the announcement. "Maybe I can die from this." Dazai hollowed. Furious, Kunikida pulled Dazai's seatbelts and forcefully slammed it down on his waist, making the straps pull as tight as possible before buckling it. "Kuni why." whines Dazai.

Kunikida ignores Dazai as usual.

"We will be taking off." The pilot announced.

"Woooo....." the plane takes off in an instant, they can feel gravity slowly leaving them as the plane ascends. "Eh? Reminds me of Chuuya lol." Dazai says, scratching his head.

"Deedeedeee." Ranpo put on his headphones and starts listening to some music while Kenji decided to eat again.

Yosano is reading a novel. Dazai is looking outside of the window, thinking of jumping down...

Kunikida is reading a storybook while Atsushi sits on his seat staring into space.

Poe is busy eating Ranpo's candies.

Tanizaki is etched by Naomi's hands snaking everywhere, therefore he can not move a single finger. (lmao Chuuya from dead apple)

Fukuzawa is sleeping soundly.

Kyouka is looking out of the window, enjoying the pleasant, sunset-view. It is already the evening, 5 p.m..

"Guys I need the toilet." Dazai calls out, breaking the silence.