- ❝ Christmas Eve ❞

note - I am not Christian but I just felt like writing about Christmas lol, I apologise if I had written anything incorrectly eg. anything religious or smth. Aight let us get into it.
[ edited! ]

ೃ⁀➷*ੈ✩‧₊˚ೃ⁀➷*ੈ✩‧₊˚ೃ⁀➷

"Shinjuu shinjuu shinjuu~" Dazai sang in his honey-laced voice before getting slapped at the back of his head, "It's Christmas eve and you are talking about suicide, do you even know what is respect?" Kunikida lectured Dazai while he was wrapping presents. Dazai was caught in strings which were meant for the Christmas tree. "I like the feeling of this things." Dazai said, strangling himself with the strings. Kunikida then snatched the strings away before continuing with his present.

Everyone was wrapping presents for the people they wish to send them to. It was just a freezing and snowy day.

[ Based on my research... It is rare that Yokohama, a city in Tokyo, snows during Christmas/Christmas eve. For those who know, please tell me if I'm wrong. I would like to learn more about snowing in Japan. :) ]

After a gruelling hour, everyone was done with their presents.

Yosano had a yellow box and a red-checkered ribbon wrapped around it.

Kenji had a rectangular white box along with a black ribbon.

Ranpo had a green, diamond-shaped box with a red ribbon.

Poe had an oval, red box with a green ribbon.

Kunikida had a blue box wrapped in black and white strings.

Tanizaki had a beige, circular box wrapped with a brown ribbon.

Naomi had a red box topped with a bright-pink ribbon.

Atsushi had an orange circular box with light blue and dark blue strings around it.

Dazai had an orange, rectangular checkered-box wrapped in a black ribbon.

The agency had decorated the palace beautifully...

White, fluffy carpet above the surface of the floors, walls were painted white. Windows were covered by translucent, roll-up blinds and the palace was lit up with some dim, yellow lights. Right at the centre of the celebration palace... There was an enormous Christmas tree surrounded by red and green confettis, and to be topped with a large twinkling star later on.

Dazai : ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ *running around like some 5 year old child.*

Kunikida :╭∩╮(ಠ_ಠ)╭∩╮ *fak you*

Dazai : (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') *...*

Everyone sat on the couches and started talking about what they are going to do during Christmas the next day.
"Can we visit the cows?" Kenji asked.
"Maybe I can injure some people and have some fun." Yosano said with a smirk.
"Eh can I live somewhere els-" Tanizaki was interrupted by Naomi, "NO, you are staying rIGHT HERE." Naomi pulled Tanizaki's arm and squeezed it.
Atsushi then stuttered, "C-can we visit the Port Mafi-"
"NO." Everyone yelled in unison.
Then, silence.

"Knock knock." The door sounded out.
Dazai jumped up and yelled, "Who's there?"
"Stupid, shut up." Kunikida snapped before walking towards the door then opening it.

"aHEM." A familiar voice polluted the air.
The Port Mafia and some other guests had arrived at the Armed Detective Agency Palace.

"CHUUUYYAAAAAAAA." Dazai screamed at the top of his lungs.

The orange-haired boy ignored Dazai, but failed. "CHUUYA ANSWER ME." Dazai yelled into Chuuya's little ears in exhilaration. "MAN, SHUT UP. MY EARS-"