- ❝ Silent Love ❞ [ soukoku fluff ]

my god ig this contains "A LITTLE" smut- if it's counted... well read to find out some fruity content, tell me if it's counted as smut 🗿

anddd, if you know me, no you don't.

⚠️ very fluffy 😏

*related/continuous to "Chuuya fractured his ankle" part. *

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

Chuuya slowly opened his eyes, only to see himself in between Dazai's arms. His eyes widened. "D-Dazai?" He stuttered as he gently pushed his hand off. "WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?" He yelled when he snapped into consciousness. He checked his body for any suspicious marks, thankfully, no.

"Chuuya?" Dazai mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

Smash!

Chuuya's right foot was smashed right on Dazai's nose. Dazai did not flinch. "Ueh- Chuuya? What's wrong?" Dazai gently pushed Chuuya's foot off his face, revealing a little swollen bump on his nosebridge. Dazai immediately sat up, blood trickered down his nose. "Eh, I'm going to clean myself." Dazai said before getting up from bed.

Chuuya stared at Dazai, feeling guilty.

"S-sorry..." Chuuya said softly. However, Dazai heard it. "O-oh, It's fine! I shouldn't be hugging you while sleeping anyways," Dazai continued walking in the bathroom.

Chuuya looked down.

After awhile...

"Hey Chuuya, we'll be going to the hospital at six in the evening later to change your bandage," Dazai told Chuuya.

"Why today, I'm tired..."

"You can sleep anywhere, don't worry."

"Moron what."

"We will be outside until night anyways."

"WHAT?"

....

At five thirty, Dazai guided Chuuya towards his car, Chuuya was able to walk by then despite that he still needs help. Chuuya peeked at Dazai while Dazai drove the car on the highway. Dazai immediately noticed it and asked, "Chuuya?"

Chuuya quickly covered his face with his hat and looked out of the window.

After forty-five minutes of awkward silence, they finally reached the hospital.

"Hey! You're back, how's your leg?" the doctor asked curiously, inspecting every angle of his leg.

"Eh," Chuuya stuttered before being brought to the same room.

After about ten minutes, Chuuya came out and yawned. Dazai thanked the doctor and headed to the cafe with Chuuya. It was so silent that one could hear a pin drop. Not a single body was there.

"You...hungry?" Dazai asked.

"No..." Chuuya answered, looking at his left ankle.

They both took a seat and rested for awhile. For the whole one hour, Dazai was calmly gazing at Chuuya's features while Chuuya stared at space. He knew that Dazai had been staring at him but he pretended that he did not know. "W-why are you staring at me like that?" Chuuya broke the silence. "I don't know, you're hot," Dazai answered. Chuuya slammed the table and pulled Dazai's collar.

"SAY THAT AGAIN?"

"You're hot~"

"YOU-" Chuuya sat back down, calming himself. "Urusai."

Dazai lifted Chuuya's chin and turned him over to face Dazai. Dazai smirked as he drew closer to him. "What are y-you doing?" Chuuya stuttered, trying to avoid eye contact. "Don't worry," Dazai said. Chuuya was starting to panick as Dazai's face was too close to his. He tried to move but Dazai held both his hands down on the chair tightly. "D-Dazai..."