- ❝ Celebration... ❞ [ last part - sad ]

unedited, and don't cri later-

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

The PM members and the ADA members gathered at a rented-mansion.

"Our Anniversary together," Mori announced happily. "Well, after today, we won't see each other ever again. PM is falling apart..."

"The A.D.A too, let's celebrate our last moments," Atsushi whimpered.

Elise and Higuchi was having cake at the dining table as Akutagawa tried to fix the balloons that were falling off the walls. (cute)

Atsushi was helping Akutagawa while Kouyou was playing around with Yosano's hair.

"Guys! I bought cupcakes!!" Kenji yelled, attracting everyone's attention. "I bought soft drinks too!"

The mansion was filled with cheers of joy and a bursting thrill of happiness. They were enjoying their last few moments together...

"Hello, nice to see you again, Fukuzawa."

"Yes, Mori-san."

Just then, a crash was heard. Seems like someone had broken the window.
"What have you done?!" Kunikida yelled at Dazai.

"It was an accide-"

"NO it wasn't!" Chuuya yelled in ire.

"Well it was because of you! Stop pulling my shirt it's going to tear!" Dazai cried.

Kunikida twitched his eyebrow and cleaned the mess, leaving an open window.

"DAZAI! GIVE IT BACK YOU IDIOT!" Chuuya shrieked, reaching for his hat which was in Dazai's hands.

"You can't reach meeee~!" Dazai then ran out of the mansion, leaving Chuuya chasing right behind him like a charging bull.

"Daaaaadddddd, I want to puke-"

SPLOSH-

"ELISE!" Mori cried out.

"I TOLD YOU TO PREPARE. NOW I'M IN A MESS!"

"Sorry daughter, I will buy you a new dress..." Mori said while he tried his best to clean the stains off Elise as Yosano helped to clean the floor.

"You keep m-bess-ing-me." Elise called out, crossing her arms.

"You mean "embarrassing"?"

"You just did."

...

"ONII SANNN, EVEN AFTER THIS EVENT I STILL WANT TO STAY WITH YOU!" Naomi screamed at the top of her lungs while Tanizaki pinched his nose bridge.

"Can...can you lower down your volu-"

"I HAVEN'T GIVE YOU YOUR PUNISHMENT~~" Naomi pulled Tanizaki into a vault room and slammed the door shut.

sus-

"Guys I've got something to ask... do you know why Chuuya has a choker?" Kouyou questioned everyone.

"Because Dazai gave it to him as a present?" Atsushi answered.

"I mean...yeah. But why even after Dazai had left the Mafia, he still kept it on?"

Silence.

"o-ohhHhhHhHHHHHHHHHH-" Realisation struck the crowd.

"I H-HEARD.... THAT-" Chuuya said, panting.

"Chuuya what happened?" Akutagawa asked.

"DIDN'T YOU SEE? THAT IDIOT DAZAI-"