Blinded Dream

That night, Galaxynyan is having a hang out with Flarernyan, Smashinyan, Lonernyan, and Gloien at his dorm. They're laughing and talking about the old times they spent together.
"Hey, guys... remember the sleepover when we were 12 years old..." Smashinyan laughed.
"Oh yeah... Galaxynyan tried to stuff his face with cookies but chocolate chips went out of his nose, Smashinyan and Gloien didn't know they were out of his nose and ate the chocolate chips." Lonernyan laughed as well.
"It's so gross..." Gloien gagged.
"Yeah... no wonder they're salty..." Smashinyan sweated.
"Hey, I was there too! Plus it's all over my women's magazine..." Flarernyan said.
"So right now you still into older women?" Smashinyan asked.
"Yeah, they're hot. But that Sharla girl is hot though but too bad she's in our grade." Flarernyan replied.
"Hey! Don't say that! I can tell she's a good person!" Gloien yelled.
"So you have a crush, Globro?" Flarernyan smirked.
Gloien's face turned red, "Hey! I-I... I didn't!"
"Is okay Gloien. You can have the girl." Smashinyan nudged him.
"Yeah but what if she is not interested in a blind alien..." Gloien doubts himself.
"Don't say that! You're nice and quirky and we loved you for who you are." Flarernyan said.
"Well, are you going to love Orga for who she is?" Gloien asked.
"What!? She's crazy!" Flarernyan replied.
"Come on she's not that bad. Maybe you love her." Smashinyan teased, "Plus she's smart."
"No way!" Flarernyan blushed.
"What about you and Wolfynyan, Smashinyan?" Galaxynyan asked.
"Well... I know she loved me but she hiding it." Smashinyan smirked.
"I doubt it. She's Tsundere and one day she is showing up her feelings." Lonernyan said and glared at him, "And you as my brother-in-law will be dumb!"
"Come on! I will be a good boyfriend for your sister. She's cute and smart and spunky!" Smashinyan blushing.
"So got a crush, Lonernyan?" Flarernyan asked.
"Mmm. I don't know..." Lonernyan replied.
"Well, you're so blind as Gloien..." Flarernyan said.
"Hey!" Gloien yelled.
"Don't worry man you smarter than him." Flarernyan sweated and continue his sentence, "To know that Syilvnyan is in love with you for the past 12 years?"
Lonernyan's eyes widen, "Wait Syilvnyan is in love with me?!"
"Yeah. I even know about it." Galaxynyan said.
"Well... Syilvnyan is a nice girl and pretty cute..." Lonernyan blushed.
"I think he starts to have a crush on her." Smashinyan chuckled, "He's no longer the gullible Loner anymore."
"I'm not gullible!" Lonernyan cheered.

The guys laughed at Lonernyan's statement. Galaxynyan then saw eyes under his bed. He felt suspicious and turn his flashlight to see who's under his bed. It's Libranyan.
"LIBRANYAN!" Galaxynyan screamed. The guys look shocked when they saw her.
"Why is your sister doing under the bed?" Flarernyan asked.
"Yeah... Why you're here, Libra!?" Galaxynyan asked angrily.
"I don't want to go to Iisinyan! I want to be with you." Libranyan whines.
Galaxynyan groans, "You are annoying me! If you just stay home like a normal little girl, none of this wouldn't happen!"
"But brother." Libranyan tried to say something but Galaxynyan push Libranyan out of his dorm.
"Go and be with Iisinyan!" Galaxynyan shouted.
"Why you so mean brother!? I hate you!" Libranyan yelled and walk off.
Galaxynyan slammed the door and turn to see his friends giving him disappointed looks.
"Dude, the kid needs to play with you," Smashinyan said.
"Yeah don't have to be harsh to her." Lonernyan agreed.
"She just a kitten," Flarernyan told him.
"Look, she just tried to annoy me!" Galaxynyan shouted then sighed, "It's getting late... I need to go to bed."
"Alright... we got to figure this out tomorrow... good night." Said Flarernyan then he left the room.
"Night, Galaxynyan," Lonernyan said. He and Smashinyan left the room as well.
It's only Galaxynyan and Gloien in the room. As Galaxynyan is about to go into his bed he notices Gloien feeling upset.
"Gloien... you feeling sick?" Galaxynyan asked.
"Look... Galaxynyan, you are being rude to your little sister. She's your Ohana." Gloien said.
"I know... she knows better than that... what will mom and dad say if they find out about it!" Galaxynyan replied.
"Maybe tell them the truth. They'll understand." Gloien suggested.
Galaxynyan sighed and agreed. Then he saw that Gloien felt down.
"You're scared of being on your own?" Galaxynyan asked.
"Yeah... I never know being in the academy is a bit of a challenge for me since I don't bring Stitch with me. I didn't know how to talk to girls..." Gloien replied.
"Is alright. I and others will be will you all the way." Galaxynyan pats him.
Gloien smiled, "You're right... you guys are my best friends."
"Yup! Now let's head to bed. Good night, Globro!" Galaxynyan said.
Gloien went to his bed, "Night!" His antenna rolled into his head and fell asleep.

Gloien usually doesn't vision his dreams because of his blindness but oddly he can see things. He's at a different place that is destroyed.
"What the... did I just started to see?" Gloien asked himself.
He then saw someone who looks exactly like him but had 2 antennas. She looks down but he can't see her face but her mouth.
"Who... who are you?" Gloien asked.
The alien turned and show a surprising look on her face, "Little sibling..."
"Little... what?" Gloien said in confusion.
The alien when closer to him and felt desperate for him, "Little sibling... little sibling!"
Gloien felt uncomfortable and confused, "Who are you!?"
He then woke up out of his bed and saw darkness. It shows it is just a dream but is very mysterious. He hears Galaxynyan talking to someone on the phone.
"Mom... Libranyan is at my friend's sister's house... yeah new friend told me about it and their sibling got a phone. Ok... she is back... bye mom." Galaxynyan said and then hang up.
"You told a lie," Gloien said to him.
"Yeah... but it kinda worked for now... now I got to call Smashinyan and Iisinyan to do something with Libranyan," Galaxynyan replied.
Galaxynyan starts to make another phone call to deal with his problem. Gloien thought about the dream he had and wonder who that alien was.