Lofty's Reformation

"Cosmic Breathing! First form! Shooting slash!" Libranyan used her sword that shines so bright and she slash Lofty.
"Stupid kid! I will take that sword!" Lofty yelled but she got slashed by Tanjiro. Then Nezuko kicks her behind.
"Ouch!" She yapped. Anne clangs her sword with Rex while Foxy grabs her. Pokunyan, Pikkunyan, Yuganyan, and Orga are holding on to Anne so she won't try to kill anyone else.
"She so strong!" Pokunyan said.
"Her control is very powerful than the average person," Orga replied.
"Let... me go..." Anne growled. Then she push them off then Mai kicked her that knocked her out.
"Mai! You knock her out!" Yuganyan gasped.
"Well, we got to stop her. Plus she is fine." Mai replied.
"Maybe I can heal her after this," Sakura said.
"Ok let's handle that dinosaur." Said Rex.
"Right!" Foxy agreed.
When they confronted Lofty, she laughed at Foxy, "Wow... a cute toy fox! Where should I get one?"
"Oh no... trigger words." Pokunyan facepalmed.
Foxy shows anger as she steams out smoke and Rex, Pyra and Mythra tried to calm her down.
"Ha... that was fun!" Lofty laughed then saw Orga then controlled her, "She's really fun!" She makes Orga attack Sharla by hitting her.
"Orga!" Michiru tried to pull her but didn't budge.
"Ow! Orga! Hey, stop controlling my friend!" Sharla screamed.
"Aww... too scared to hit her back?" Lofty mocks her.
Just then Yagiobu tackles Lofty to the ground which released Orga from her control.
"Lay your hands off Sharla!" He yelled.
"Well... fancy goat can fight. What a big boy." Lofty teased.
"Stop that!" Yagiobu shouted.
"What? I'm just complimenting you." Lofty replied.
"Combat category 20! Activated!" Foxy announced. Then she got rope and lasso at Lofty then tied her up.
"Hey!" Lofty tried to get out of it but the rope is too tight. The kids and partners start to cheer that they won their first battle.
"You shouldn't say that and that trigger word update comes in handy." Pokunyan felt proud of it.
"Why you add it on Foxy?" Rex asked.
"Hey, I like a girl who fights back." Pokunyan pouts at him.

"Let me go!" Lofty yelled.
"No! You a meanie!" Libranyan replied.
"You kidnapped us! And sent us here!" Tanjiro added.
"Mm! Mm!" Nezuko nods with anger.
"And control people!" Michiru shouted as she held Orga who is dizzy from the control.
"And attack us!" Sharla chimed in.
"Why do you do this!?" Yuganyan asked.
"I did this for family. I did all this for Solaria." Lofty confessed.
"Family?" Yagiobu asked in confusion.
"Solaria want to stop you guys so she can reunite with her long-lost little brother. I repaid her for raising me all these years when I was abandoned. She like a sister to me." Lofty continued.
"Awww that's so sweet..." SpongeBob starts to sob.
"I don't know it sounds like a lie." Yagiobu glared at Lofty.
"I don't think she's lying. She seems guilty." Squidward replied.
Everyone look at Lofty who is in tears so they knew is not a trick. Sakura came with Anne who is back to her normal self.
"Are you alright? Sorry, we hit you." Mai replied.
"Is alright... I have been passing out here and there." Anne said and saw Lofty, "You! From what I heard, you possessed me! How could use me?"
"I... I just want to make friends... my powers are a curse... I thought if I use them and they will be my friends." Lofty starts to cry, "I'm sorry..."
Yagiobu untied her and comforts her, "Is alright..."
Anne then pats her, "I can forgive you but not quickly but you can help them then we can be friends."
Lofty look up at her and smiled then a portal came up to see is Galaxynyan and his friends.
"Galaxynyan!" Libranyan gasped.
"Syilvnyan!" Pikkunyan and Pokunyan ran and hug their sister.
"Yuganyan! You're okay?" Smashinyan ran and hug her.
"Yeah, I'm fine," Yuganyan replied.
Then Galaxynyan notice Lofty and tackles her, "YOU! YOU CAUSED ALL THIS!"
"Brother stop!" Libranyan pull him away from her, "She didn't mean all this. She said sorry."
"Yeah, she has gone into the wrong path and did this for that Solaria girl," Orga explains to everyone.
"Oh... is alright but not ready to forgive her after she and that Solaria took Gloien." Galaxynyan sighed.
"Gloien? That's the alien's name?" Lofty asked.
"Yeah, you know where he is?" Sharla asked.
"Well, he's with Solaria. And there's a reason for it." Then Lofty told what Solaria said and why she did all this.
"WHAT!?" everyone gasped.
"She is Gloien's older sister?" Galaxynyan is shocked.
"And she been controlled by that gem that made her insane?" Lonernyan asked.
"Yeah but I know she's a nice deep inside and that gem she had is evil. So full of negativity."Lofty replied.
"Did she get our partners?" Iisinyan asked.
"Yeah, she held them somewhere so if we get here then we must be close to them." Lofty replied.

"Alright everyone we got to save him," Galaxynyan said.
"Yeah!" Everyone cheered.
"Hey, sis glad you with us because we got a long time to discuss our thing," Pokunyan said to Syilvnyan.
"Ugh... this should be a while." Syilvnyan sighed and the Pines twins laughed. Yagiobu came and offered her his hoof to pick her up.
"Thanks for that," Lofty said.
"Well, sometimes we have to do anything for others even you have to choose the strangers." Yagiobu laughed nervously.
"Is that included forgiving me after controlling one of your friends?" Lofty asked.
"Yeah, plus for a dinosaur, you have wonderful odd eyes..." Yagiobu blurted out then realized what he said then blushed, "Uh... is not like is bad! I mean you're kinda adorable! Aw crap!" He facepalmed while Lofty blushed but she tried to act cool with it.
"Well, fancy goat can be a Prince Charming. How sweet." She said nonchalantly.
"Yagi, we got to go!" SpongeBob shouted.
"Sorry coming!" Yagiobu panicked and ran up to him and Squidward. Lofty catches up to them with Anne.
"Someone got a lover," Squidward whispers to Yagiobu.
"Knock it off!" Yagiobu yelled and SpongeBob giggled.