Strength And Bond

Wolfynyan woke up Sharla, Kero, and Sakura while Iisinyan and Lonernyan woke up Orga and Michiru.
"Hey, you okay?" Wolfynyan asked them.
"Yeah... I'm fine..." Sharla replied.
Sakura looked around and screamed as she saw them in a tight space, "Where are we!?"
"It felt like a well..." Kero flew up.
"Aww is a cub!" Michiru squealed.
"Uhhh...." Kero sweated.
"A well? Can you fly up?" Orga asked Kero.
"I'm gonna try." Kero then flies up but something stops him, "huh? A forcefield?"
"How?" Iisinyan then blast herself and got hit by it.
"Iisinyan!" Lonernyan screamed, "You okay?"
"Yeah..." Iisinyan shakes her head from the pain. Just then, water pours out of nowhere and starts to flood.
"Water!? Solaria is gonna drown us!" Lonernyan screamed.
"Everyone calm down! We got to go up for now until we find a way to get out of here." Said Wolfynyan.
"We can freeze the water," Iisinyan suggested.
"No way it will increase the water and the ice will crush us," Wolfynyan replied.
"Maybe we can use heat?" Sakura as she use her staff to fly her and Sharla up.
"No, it will boil you guys," Iisinyan replied.
Sharla look at the water for a moment then got an idea, "Let me find something underwater."
"You sure, Sharla?" Orga asked.
"Yeah plus I'm a siren." Sharla then shows her fish fins on her head.
"Right!" Wolfynyan agreed, "help us find a button or something.
Sharla turns into a siren form that shows a mermaid tail and her hair is out that shows to be very long that it reaches her back.
"Woah..." everyone gasped at her appearance.
"Wish me luck!" Said Sharla, then she dives underwater.
She went below the bottom then saw brick come out of the wall, "this is easy." Then something grabbed her by the tail.

Everyone saw movement in the water but then saw their dark forms above them. Orga change to her shadowside as she holds on to Wolfynyan and Lonernyan.
"I will hold them off!" She said.
"We will help out!" Michiru said then everyone attacked the dark forms.
"Windy!" Sakura use her windy card to blow most of the forms.
"Take this!" Michiru then makes her fist into a giant one and punches them.
"Bat Slam!" Orga hit the dark forms with the spiked bat.
Sharla saw herself in a dark dorm with her and it grabbing on her tail, "Get off of me!" There's no response from them so they keep pulling her.
"That's it!" Sharla then makes a movement that made a tornado in the water that gets rid of the dark form. Then makes a big wave to get rid of the dark forms also made the others wet. Sharla then press the brick that made the water drain. She then saw everyone is all wet.
"Sorry, everyone." Sharla transforms back to her humanized form, "Force of habit..."
"Is fine, Sharla. Glad that's over." Orga put everyone down while the rest flew down.
"What is that form, Orga?" Lonernyan asked.
"Is my shadowside form..." Orga said shyly.
"I thought we earn it when we were in middle age..." Wolfynyan gasped,
"Well, I'm one of the rare ones who earn it that young..." Orga replied.
"Well in that great appearance, you look amazing!" Iisinyan said excitedly.
"I know and she can take down those bad guys while she's in my new home." Michiru chimed in.
"Woah, Flarernyan will love you for that." Lonernyan nudges Orga.
"Well... maybe..." Orga blushing.
"Guys I found a path!" Sharla called out.
"Finally! Let's go!" Iisinyan cheered.
"Coming!" Said Wolfynyan as she led the others to the path. They arrived at the end of the maze and saw more people.
"Everyone!" Galaxynyan called out.
"Galaxynyan!" Iisinyan cheered.
"Great to see ya guys!" Lonernyan added.
"Foxy!" Pikkunyan and Pokunyan ran to hug her.
"Wow! You changed!" Pokunyan is starstruck by Foxy's new appearance.
"How did that happen?" Pikkunyan asked.
"Is a long story..." Rex chuckled.
"Flarernyan!" Orga ran and hug him.
"Um... good to see you too..." Flarernyan blushed a bit.
"Brother, what should we do now?" Libranyan asked Galaxynyan.
"Well since we are all here, we are getting Gloien!" Galaxynyan said.
"Please hurry!" Sharla panicked.
"Right!" Everyone nodded and went off to get Gloien then get Solaria.