Epilogue

After a couple of days of the battle of Solaria, things went great quite quickly. Since Solaria officially apologized, Bearlynyan and the whole FanArtist Helpers check on what to do while Gloien and Lofty are with her.
"I deserve any punishment I deserve!" Solaria bows her head in guilt.
"Solaria! Calm down! Don't have to say sorry for the millionth time." Gloien replied. He's back being blind and wears his glasses.
"I mess things up! Also... your keen-sight is a time limit..." Solaria bit her lip.
"Honestly it takes practice and lasts for a day." Said Gloien.
"We not gonna punish you. But... the community service is being a Yokaisona." Bearlynyan said.
"So technically you becoming a Yokaisona to make up for your mistakes," Twinklnyan added.
"So she becomes a Yokaisona like Gloien?" Lofty asked.
"So do you." Paranyan referring to Lofty.
"Um... me? I mean I'm just a reform dinosaur. So did I a community service as well?" Lofty looks surprised.
"Yup, but is not that bad. Two humans ask us to give you two a second chance." Sparkyu winks.
"Humans?" Solaria asked in confusion. On cue, Yuna and Anne along with her frog friend Sprig came into the room.
"Anne?" Lofty is surprised.
"That girl? But... why?" Solaria asked.
"You need someone who gives you love. After I heard about your tragic story, I know how it feels when you are separated from your family. Plus, you miss out on things!" Yuna explained.
"I told my parents and Hop Pop about you and what happened so they not going to get you. They will forgive you." Anne added.
"And you be living with us, Dino!" Sprig cheered.
"Oh... thanks..." Lofty sniffed but tried to hide the tears, "I will help you out..."
"Come on, cry." Anne hugs her and Lofty sobbing her eyes out.
"Thank you, young girl!" Solaria bows down, "I will make up Abigor's messes and clean it right up!"
"My name is Yuna Kamihara. Also don't have to bow down. But you can be Tigerlily's maid or something. She's my mean cousin." Yuna chuckled.
"Cousin? Mm.. maybe." Solaria replied. Gloien hear them talking and smiled that they are getting along with their partners.

Later, in the garage, Pokunyan fixed Foxy's parts while Pikkunyan gave him tools while feeling anxious. Rex and Pyra are waiting outside for the news from them.
"Okay, she's fixed." Pokunyan sighed.
"She's really fixed?" Pikkunyan asked.
"Yeah, I also added something as well." Pokunyan then turn her on and she woke up.
"Master Pokunyan? Master Pikkunyan?" Foxy spoke.
"Foxy!" Pikkunyan hugs her.
"Good to see you again, Foxy!" Pokunyan is in tears.
"Good to see you too." Foxy smiled, "I have a weird dream that I got shut down by a blast..."
Pikkunyan laughed, "Well is all over now..."
Foxy starts to blush, "Pikkunyan... did you remember that I like you?"
"Yeah... you did..." Pikkunyan blushed, "I love you Foxy."
"I love you too." Foxy then hugs him.
"Hey Foxy, someone wants to see you." Pokunyan let Rex and Pyra inside.
"Hi, Foxy!" Rex greeted.
"Rex!" Foxy gasped.
"You remembered me!" Rex cheered.
"Of course. That blast is a weird dream and you in it." Foxy replied.
"Well, you still got your BLADE form?" Pyra asked.
"Yeah, still have the furnace." Foxy feels her chest.
"Oh, man Poppi and the others will be excited to see you again! Also, your first blade is back in the core crystal..." Rex felt bummed on that part.
"Oh... Ayame..." Foxy felt sad for her first blade.
"Is alright. I'm sure you get more core crystals and still be a driver." Rex pats her.
"Thanks, Master Rex." Foxy smiled.
While she is talking to Rex and Pyra, Pokunyan went outside to relax then he saw Yuganyan.
"Hi, Yuga." Pokunyan greeted.
"Hi, Pokunyan. Is Foxy okay?" Yuganyan asked.
"She's alright. Luckily she still has a memory chip or else we have to make a new one and forget us." Pokunyan laughed.
"Yeah... glad she's alright," Yuganyan replied.
"Yeah, I also programmed her to find love on her own. She chose Pikkunyan." Pokunyan sighed.
"You did the right thing... you love her so you let her go. That's what it is. You don't control or make things to love you. Others love you." Said Yuganyan.
"Yeah... I thought no one doesn't love me because I'm a geek and not that attractive. That's why I created Foxy so she can love me for me." Pokunyan said.
"Well... I like you for being smart. At least you're brave..." Yuganyan blushed
Pokunyan heard it ask blushed as well, "Thanks... and you're beautiful."
"Thanks... so there's a festival in Dimensional City on Saturday. Wanna be my date?" Yuganyan asked.
"Sure," Pokunyan replied.