Big Sibling Brawl

Solaria growled as she saw the huge army of Yokai and their partners. She summons her army of dark spirits and they charge at them. Everyone is fighting each other and oddly Yagiobu and SpongeBob watched it.
"Um, are we going to fight?" Yagiobu asked.
"Hold on, we just need music to make the scene better." SpongeBob put his marching band outfit.
"Okay, is ready!" Squidward got out his boombox, "1... 2... 3... 4..."

(Montage for the battle scene and I don't own the video and song)

SpongeBob is singing as Yagiobu ran down to join in the fight. Everyone looked at them thought they're crazy but they are focusing on the battle.
"Why are they singing?" Lofty asked Yagiobu.
"Ummm... to make the mood." Yagiobu lied.
"Whatever! Let's help Solaria!" Lofty charges and attack the dark spirits along with Anne who is by now using her super gem powers.
"Come on Mai! Wind blow!" Yuganyan uses her wind powers to blow the spirits.
"Butterfly fan!" Mai throws the fans at them.
"Earth slam!" Smashinyan slam the spirit.
"Power dunk!" Terry dunks them and they vanish.
"Good job Terry!" Mai cheered.
"Thanks!" Terry smiled.
"No time for manners!" Smashinyan shouted.
Iisinyan froze the spirits as she's carrying Candy who felt weak, "Blizzard blow! Hang on Candy..."
"Thank you, Iisinyan..." Candy smiled.
Wolfynyan and Lonernyan are fighting the dark spirit while Kanamori, Asakusa, and Mizusaki fighting with them even though they don't have weapons with them.
"If ya need to calm down, let us know," Wolfynyan said.
"No way! We have been through this hell so we can fight it off!" Kanamori replied.
"Yeah, time for payback for being in that dungeon!" Mizusaki added.
"Alright, we got your back girls!" Lonernyan said.
"Glad you did, twins!" Asakusa replied and they all continue to fight.
Syilvnyan uses her powers to lift the spirits while she protects Eleven, Dipper, and Mabel while Pikkunyan and Pokunyan fight with her.
"Thanks for that Syilvnyan," Eleven said.
"Go Pokunyan and Pikkunyan!" Dipper and Mabel cheered.
Orga turns into her shadowside form and attacks the spirit while Michiru punches the rest of the spirits. Flarernyan saw her form and his jaw dropped, "That's Orga!?"
Bakugo hits him on the head, "Flare! Fight!"
"Ow okay!" Flarernyan fought the spirits with Galaxynyan and Deku.
Sharla uses water to splash the spirit while Sakura uses her cards to summon powers to get rid of spirits.
"One of them is strong!" Sakura said.
"Cover your ears," Sharla told her and Kero. They cover their ears and Sharla starts to sing a special song which made a few spirits stop. Just then Stitch attack them and they vanish.
"Thanks!" Sharla smiled at him.
"Anytime!" Gloien gave a thumbs up.
"There's less of them now!" Lilo told them as she protected Yuna.
Foxy fighting off the spirits with Rex and Pneuma, "Take this! Tag, Rex!" She passes the sword to Rex.
"Thanks, Foxy!" Rex then attacks the spirits.
"Libranyan, what's wrong?" Tanjiro asked.
"I... i... I..." Libranyan shaking in fear.
Twinklnyan, Tanknyan, Tomnyan along with Jerry who is now Muyobaka attacking the spirits and they all disappeared.
"Gotcha!" Twinklnyan smirked. Everyone started to cheer.

Solaria got angry that all the dark spirits are gone, "NO!"
"Give up, Solaria. We will help you." Said Gloien.
"NEVER!" Solaria shouted then she powers up her hand and look at Libranyan, "How about I destroy one of you!"
"Huh!?" Libranyan gasped as she saw she was about to be killed.
"LIBRANYAN!" Galaxynyan and Tanjiro screamed.
"Mmm!" Nezuko gasped.
Solaria blast her energy towards Libranyan as she didn't move or reflect the blast. She just stood there looking scared with tears in her eyes.
"LIBRANYAN WATCH OUT!" Twinklnyan and Tanknyan screamed as well.
Foxy saw it and flew right in front of Libranyan and then... BOOM! Rex, Pokunyan, Pikkunyan, Pneuma, and Libranyan felt shocked as Foxy got destroyed by that blast that went through her chest. She fell and turn back to her original form then starts glitching.
"FOXY!" Pokunyan and Pikkunyan screamed as they ran to her. She's still working but she's getting weakened.
"Foxy..." Rex was too shocked that he couldn't speak.
"Foxy... speak to me..." Pokunyan starts to cry.
"M-m-master... I... I...I... understand...what love is..." Foxy tried to speak.
"I can see that... you are missing something... is all my fault..." Pokunyan hugs her.
"No... if it won't for you... I never find out myself..." Foxy turn to Pikkunyan and Rex who is in tears, "Pikkunyan... I love you..."
"Foxy..." Pikkunyan holds her hand, "Don't go..."
"Foxy..." Rex bend down to talk to her, "Why? Why you do this..."
"The promise... you and I made a promise..." Foxy replied. Rex remembers the promise he and Foxy made.