The Ninja Wind Nyan

Yuganyan passed out on the ground that is warm but felt a bit of wind. She then felt someone poking her.
"It's that cat okay?" It's a female's voice.
Yuganyan woke up to see a woman with a brown ponytail and an unusual ninja outfit that is kind of uncensored. She looks at the woman for a moment, to think this is all real.
"Hey kitty, are you lost?" The woman asked.
"Umm... I kind of am." Yuganyan spoked.
The woman screamed that she had seen her talk which alerted a guy from inside the shrine. He looks oddly familiar to Yuganyan like he reminds her of someone.
"Mai, what's going on?" He asked.
The woman named Mai points at Yuganyan, "This cat can talk!"
Yuganyan sighed, "Guys this is all a misunderstanding..." she then explained what happened and how she got here.
"A big storm." The guy said, "how did a storm suck people?"
"I'm not sure... but this place should be where my brother, Smashinyan should enjoy," Yuganyan replied. She picks up her phone to call him but there's no signal.
"Sorry, sweetie. Is a training place so you can't use your phone." Mai explains.
"No! Now I can't get home!" Yuganyan starts to cry.
"Is alright, we will let you call your brother soon." The guy tried to calm him down.
Yuganyan slowly back off, "don't touch me..."
"Andy, she's scared. I can help her." Mai said.
"Alright. I will be inside practicing." Andy said before walking inside.
"Why do you back off? You never seen a human before?" Mai asked.
"I do. Only my brother's Yokaisona partner. He's Terry Bogard." Yuganyan replied.
"Terry Bogard!?" Mai gasped, "you guys know him!?"
"For me, kinda but how did you know about him," Yuganyan asked.
"Well, Andy is his younger brother. And Terry will be my brother-in-law." Mai brags.
"You sure he likes you?" Yuganyan glared at her.
"Well... we're dating..." Mai blushed.
Yuganyan sighed, "Luckily he hardly notice it... Anyway, Where is Terry?"
"He didn't come to Southtown or anywhere else. He never hides it from all of us, not even his fighter friends." Mai replied.
"Oh... well..." Yuganyan felt sad and tried to walk off.
"Hey what's wrong?" Mai asked.
"Is just... I don't belong here. I want to go home." Yuganyan said with tears in her eyes.
"How about you come inside for some tea instead," Mai suggested.
"I guess," Yuganyan replied. They both went inside to talk and have tea.

Yuganyan took a sip of tea and felt relieved when she let out a sigh. Mai came back with a rice ball and put it on the table.
"You feeling alright?" Mai asked as she sit next to her.
"Yeah... a little bit." Yuganyan sniffed, "Just a bit homesick."
"Or someone in your mind," Mai replied.
Yuganyan squeaks when she knows about it, "I had no idea what are you talking about?"
"You love someone did you?" Mai asked with a smug on her face.
"No...no..." Yuganyan blushing.
"Come on." Mai nudges her.
"Alright... it is someone!" Yuganyan confessed.
"Tell me!" Mai squealed.
"Okay... there's a guy in my school and we know each other because my brother knows his and his twin brother's sister. And he's the smartest guy in class and helps me with work. But he always focuses on his invention which I admit, is amazing and futuristic but he only focuses on it because he wanted a girl of his dreams but didn't look at what's in front of him..." Yuganyan explained.
"Well, sweetie. Andy and I are kinda close but he focuses on his training and discipline to be like Terry. Your crush is kinda like that. But I'm sure girls like us have more things than his invention. We are a reason to live but that invention is just a toy and doesn't have a purpose for themselves." Said Mai.
"Yeah, Foxy got the kindness, the moves, the cuteness. I got nothing..." Yuganyan sighed.
"Don't say that!? You got something! You look cute!" Mai said.
"I'm not special for him. I'm just a damsel in distress because I'm elegant, weak, and also rich." Yuganyan replied.
"You're rich!?" Mai gasped.
"Yeah. Looks like you like my family's money." Yuganyan pouts.
"Oh, we don't want your money. But you need to be a strong cat." Mai said.
"Strong? I don't want to be like my brother..." Yuganyan replied.
"What's wrong with your brother?" Mai asked.
"Well, he's with Terry and our parents is with the whole heir thing and wanted me and accepted," Yuganyan explained.
"Well, a lady is also strong and they can fight. Do you have the skills?" Mai asked.
"No..." Yuganyan replied.
"Well... I can help you with it. You need a skill called ninjutsu." Mai stands up.
"Ninjutsu? What's that?" Yuganyan stood up as well.
"Is a type of fighting that shows strategy, discipline, and tactics." Mai explains, "You need all this. I will train you. Will you train to be a strong lady?"
Yuganyan thought about it for a moment, "I think so."
"Good." Mai grab her hand and ran outside.

Outside of the training school, Yuganyan arrived feeling the wind went past her.
"The breeze felt good." She said.
"Yes, now ninjutsu has 18 disciplines which I have like spiritual, combat, illusions, and so on. Maybe you could try spiritual because if my hunch is correct, you are a spirit." Mai explains.
"Well, a Yokai." Yuganyan corrects her.
"Okay, now feel the spirit of what is around you. What is your element?" Mai asked.
"Wind." Yuganyan replied, "I didn't use it because it's not interesting but instead, I used a paper fan." She shows her fan to Mai.
"Wow, looks amazing. Now deep breath and be the wind with your fan." Mai told her.
Yuganyan took a deep breath and listen to the wind blowing the leaves. She felt free for some reason and didn't feel stress about where she is and what's going on. Then she opens her eyes to see she's not in the same spot.
"Huh!? What just happened?" Yuganyan looks shocked.
"There you are!" Mai ran to her, "You teleport with the wind."
"Did I did that?" Yuganyan asked.
"Yeah, amazing job but there's a lot of things you need to learn," Mai said.
"I guess I need a lot of learning of self-discipline." Yuganyan sighed.
"But don't worry, is going to be worth it." Mai winks at her.
"Alright, teach me about illusions. It may be useful." Yuganyan replied.
"Okay, I used it when I meet Andy sometimes," Mai whispered. Yuganyan giggled.
Andy saw them training and knew they're getting along and thought about Terry, "Mm... I wonder where you are, bro?"

(Preview)

(Mai and Yuganyan came out of the comic)

Mai: Wind element? I use pyrotechnics and my butterfly fan.

Yuganyan: well wind is very peaceful and best thing if is a hot day. Also looks good with my beautiful hair.

Mai: oooh maybe you can blow dry my hair sometimes. I'm tired of using the towel and got messy.

Yuganyan: I also need an censor outfit...

Mai: hey I like what I wear...

Yuganyan: Alright, time for a Dimensional-Era Secret Headcanon, I think the reason Mai wears her outfit is because of seducing any guy who come here.

Mai: is a true fact not a headcanon!

Yuganyan: well the true one is when I used wind powers instead of an hair dryer.

Mai: good one.

Yuganyan: anyway, lots of training to do. Let's see what's next. Chapter 10: Robotic Blade From The Sky. Foxy is here and let see she be alright.

Mai: I thought you're jealous of her.

Yuganyan: she's a good person. I'm not jealous. Anyway, see ya soon.

(To be Continued)