Trust And Loyalty

"Gloien! Everyone! Where are you!?" Galaxynyan screamed as he was at a different location that seems to be a desert and is very hot. Along with him is Syilvnyan, her brothers with the Pines Twins, Lofty with Anne, and Yagiobu with SpongeBob and Squidward.
"Ugh... where are we?" Syilvnyan woke up.
"Some kind of Desert..." Galaxynyan replied.
"Feels so hot..." Pokunyan groans, "Where's Foxy?"
"Did she install air conditioners or something?" Dipper asked.
"Yeah, but she's not with us!" Pikkunyan yelled.
"Alright, calm down. We will get to get out of here." Anne said.
"But... which way?" Mabel asked as she stares at a three-way path.
"I saw it before. It's just an illusion so one of the paths is a wall." Lofty told them.
"Oooh! I will test it out!" SpongeBob shouted out and run to the first path then made a hole in the wall.
"Bob!" Everyone except Squidward and Yagiobu gasped.
"I'm okay! Edward your turn!" SpongeBob came out of the hole and grabbed Squidward.
"No! Don't you dare do it, you idiot!" Squidward yelled then SpongeBob throws him to the third path which is a wall causing him to hit his face.
"You okay?" Galaxynyan asked Squidward.
"Yeah... but I'm feeling hot." Squidward starts to sweat.
"Me too... I need water..." SpongeBob whines.
Yagiobu notices it and grabs them, "it will be alright. We will escape the middle path."
Just as they were about to go ahead to the middle path, their dark versions of the Yokai appeared in front of them.
"Watch out!" Lofty was about to attack them but they caught her.
"Cosmic Smash!" Galaxynyan punches his dark self.
"ZzzZap Zap!" Pokunyan frizzles his fur which makes electricity and zaps the dark forms. Pikkunyan summons a whip that is made of fire, "Taste the whip freaks!" He whips the dark forms as well.
"Woo! Go, guys!" Mabel cheered.
"Go get them!" Dipper added.
Syilvnyan uses her telekinesis to lift the dark forms and slam them down to the ground, "Gotcha!"
"Hey! Hang on!" Yagiobu ran to save Lofty.
"We will help you as well!" Anne joins in along with SpongeBob. They attacked the dark version while Yagiobu came and grab Lofty.
"Everything will be alright, miss," Yagiobu said.
"I got a name. Is Lofty, Goat boy." Lofty introduced herself with a smirk on her face.
"Well, my name is Yagiobu." Yagiobu introduces himself as well.
"Yagiobu, help!" Squidward screamed as he was kicked by Yagiobu's dark self.
"I got you!" Lofty shouted.
"Lofty you sure?" Yagiobu asked.
"Well do you trust me?" She asked.
Yagiobu sighed, "Yes."
"Great! Anne weaken them!" Lofty told her.
"Got it!" Anne then grabs her sword and attacks the dark forms. When they got weakened, Lofty flew up and grabbed the souls out of them then controlled them by making them leave. Everyone sighed in relief and went to Lofty.
"That's amazing! Your powers are cool!" Pokunyan said excitedly.
"Yeah, you can use it more often! So OP!" Pikkunyan squealed.
"OP?" Lofty looks confused on that word.
"Overpowered. You're really powerful." Galaxynyan chuckled.
"Well, I don't want them to get me and help my new friends." Lofty then paused, "we're friends right?"
"Yeah, you save Edward." SpongeBob smiled.
"Yeah... thanks," Squidward mumbled.
"See, I can trust you that you can help out everyone." Yagiobu said, "also your power is great."
Lofty blushed, "Thanks. So Anne, did I get trusted from you?"
"Of course dude. Because of that team effect, we were able to stop those things. I can forgive you, Lofty." Said Anne.
Lofty starts to cry but she has to hold it back but she can't. Yagiobu hugs her to calm her down.
"Thanks, Yagi..." Lofty hugs him back.
"Aww, so when you two are going on a date?" SpongeBob teased. Anne giggled a bit as Yagiobu and Lofty backed off from each other.
"Uh, shall we go! Now!" Yagiobu stuttered.
"Sure, just went to the middle path!" Syilvnyan replied and lead them through it.
"Great! Let's go, Yagi!" Lofty went off. Yagiobu hears his partners giggle then growled at them.