The Dimensional Storm Part 2

Orga, Michiru, and Shirou ran back to town but as they make the next turn, Orga got blown out by the wind.
"Help!" Orga screamed.
"Orga!" Michiru screamed. She uses her arm to be masculine to reach out to her but she's far away.
"What should we do?" Michiru then looks at Shirou, "Shirou?"
"You got to get her." He told her.
"What? What about you?" Michiru asked.
"I will protect the town in case they be blown away. You have to be there for Orga." Shirou said.
Michiru thinks for a moment then she nodded, "Alright. Please take care of Nazuna for me."
"I will. Now go." Shirou told her.
With that, Michiru turn her arm into wings and flew after Orga then they disappeared into the storm.
"Please be alright," Shirou said before he went off to protect the town.

Mai and Yuganyan arrived at the shrine but they windbreaks down the tree that blocked their way.
"The trees!" Yuganyan pointed at it.
"Use your mind to get rid of it," Mai told her.
Yuganyan used her wind to get rid of the trees, "All set!"
"Great job, Yuganyan," Mai replied. The wind blows Yuganyan off but Mai caught her by her hand.
"I'm slipping!" Yuganyan screamed.
"Just hang on, sweetie!" Mai told her. She tried to grab the door but she missed it.
"Oh no!" Yuganyan screamed then they both blow in the storm.
Andy came out on time after he hear screaming then he saw the storm disappear.
"Mai!? Where are you?!" He shouted then sighed, "Where are they..."

Foxy flew as she carried Rex to Gramps who is relieved that they're alright. Pyra and Mythra follow them on foot alongside Tora, Poppi, and Foxy's blade.
"Is it necessary to hold me like this, Foxy?" Rex asked.
"Yes sir. Is much faster." Foxy replied.
Nia came out of Rex's house, "What the hell is going on? And why the sky purple?"
"A big storm coming to us. We must go inside." Foxy told her.
"Hurry! Hurry! Big wind is blowing!" Tora panicked as he went inside.
"I will stop it," Foxy said as she flies up.
"Foxy!" Rex tried to reach her but is too late.
"Foxy, wait for Poppi!" Poppi flies up as well.
"Rex we got to get inside," Pyra told Rex. He ignores her and ran out after Foxy.
Foxy uses her blade to charge at the storm but the wind blows it off which falls to the cloud sea.
Poppi tried to use the drill but the wind blows off her drill which crash on Gramps' back. She tried to fly closer but Foxy stops her.
"Poppi, I will stop it. You go and protect Tora and my blade." Foxy told her.
"But... Foxy will be hurt." Poppi felt upset.
"Foxy be fine," Foxy replied.
"Foxy!" Rex shouted. They look at Rex who looks concerned.
"Rex! Get your butt inside!" Mythra told him.
"Poppi will help your blade," Poppi replied.
"Thanks for being a friend," Foxy said before Poppi flies down.
"Let's go," Poppi told Ayame.
"Yes." Ayame nods and looks at Foxy before they went inside.
Foxy flies to fight the storm with her moves but hears Rex screaming her name.
"Foxy!" Rex tried to get closer but the wind blows Rex upward, "Help!"
"Rex!" Pyra and Mythra screamed and tried to grab on to him but they were about to be blown away as well. Foxy heard it and flies back to grab them but she can hold Mythra and Pyra. Rex flew into the storm screaming.
"Rex!" Pyra screamed. Foxy stared at the storm and flies to it, taking Pyra and Mythra.
"Wait! Foxy!" Mythra screamed.
"We must save Master Rex!" Foxy told them.
Poppi saw Foxy flying in the storm with Pyra and Mythra, "Foxy!" Everyone saw the storm disappear then felt grim.