The Nyan Demon Slayer

(This chapter shows spoilers of Demon Slayer movie and took place before season 2)
Libranyan woke up in the middle of the woods at night. She got frightened from the noise that she jumped to look around.
"Brother... is that you?" Libranyan asked. There's no response but hear growling.
She spotted a figure from afar and walk towards it but saw the face because of the moonlight. It's a demon that looks like is hungry.
"Well well... a cute kitty. So delicious." It said.
"I'm not food..." Libranyan quivers in fear.
"Well you so yummy..." the demon went to grab Libranyan but she quickly ran off. The demon chasing after her but she too fast. Libranyan stopped at a dead end and knew is the end of her when she saw the demon coming towards her.
"No! Getaway!" Libranyan cried as she closes her eyes. Then she heard a voice, "Water Breathing! First Form! Water Surface Slash!" Then a slash came that cut a demon's head off. It fell to the ground and it disappeared into the air.
Libranyan opened her eyes to know who did it. It's a male teenager with ruffled, black hair with burgundy tips, combed back to expose his forehead, and wide, dark red eyes with white pupils that appear lighter around the lower section of his irises. He also has a scar on the top left of his forehead, wears a different uniform with checkered, black-and-sea-foam-green haori and earrings. He also had a box behind his back.
Libranyan freaked out when she saw a sword that he's hold to think she be next. She starts crying loudly but felt a hand on her head.
"Is alright... the demon is gone." The boy told her then he pick her up.
"You not gonna hurt me?" Libranyan asked.
The guy laughed, "You too cute to be a demon. You're a cat so you're harmless. What's your name?"
"I'm Libranyan." Libranyan introduced herself.
"Nice to meet you, Libranyan. I'm Tanjiro Kamado." The boy replied.
"Tan...jiro..." Libranyan tried to pronounce his name.
"Very good." Tanjiro pats her.
They hear something shaking and is from the box that Tanjiro is carrying behind his back. He put the box down and shows the door open. A girl with black, wavy hair with a pink kimono and have a bamboo muzzle on her mouth. She crawled out of it and look at Libranyan with her pale pink eyes.
"Who's that!?" Libranyan freaked out.
"Oh, that's my younger sister, Nezuko. She's a friendly demon." Tanjiro put Libranyan down to meet Nezuko.
"Hi..." Libranyan waved at her.
"Mm..." Nezuko stare at her then pats her.
"Nya..." Libranyan purred. Then she watches Nezuko growing to her taller height.
"So where you come from?" Tanjiro asked.
"The big storm ate me!" Libranyan explained.
"A storm ate you?" Tanjiro is confused.
"Yeah and my new friends! I want to go to mommy and daddy!" Libranyan then starts crying when she mentioned to her parents that she knew they missing her.
"Is alright... you will meet your mommy and daddy." Tanjiro squat down to calm her down.
"And my big brother..." Libranyan finished her sentence.
"And you will meet your brother," Tanjiro replied.
Libranyan stopped crying and saw a sword, "What a big knife."
"Is a sword. It slashes mean demons." Tanjiro explains.
"I want to fight demons." Libranyan was about to touch the sword but Tanjiro stopped her.
"Sorry, Libranyan. Is dangerous and you too young." He said.
Libranyan got angry, "I want to train!"
Tanjiro got nervous to think is just a tantrum, "Libranyan, is a dangerous business. You know how much trouble I had to defeat the special demon to make Nezuko back into a human."
"No! I want to prove I can be strong like mommy! She has powers, daddy has powers, my uncles have powers, even brother and his friends have powers! I never have powers because they said I'm young... I want to fight!" Libranyan shouted.
Nezuko felt sad from Libranyan's response and look at Tanjiro, "Mmm..."
Tanjiro sighed, "We had to talk with the master."
"Master?" Libranyan look confused then hear a panicked voice.
"Tanjiro!" It's a yellow-haired guy and behind him is a guy in a boar head.
"Zenitsu! Inosuke!" Tanjiro tried to say something but Inosuke shouted at him, "Where have you been!? You ran off to look for a demon!? I can do better than that!"
"Yeah, we don't want to lose you when we already lost Rengoku..." Zenitsu cried.
Tanjiro looks confused, "Well... I saved a cat."
Inosuke and Zenitsu look at Libranyan for a moment then they screamed in horror.
"Demon!" Zenitsu called out.
"Must kill it!" Inosuke tried to get out his swords but Tanjiro stop him.
"She's not a demon! She's a cat!" He said.
"It could be a cat in disguise!" Zenitsu screamed, "it could hurt Nezuko-Chan..." he pats Nezuko in affection.
"I'm not a demon... I'm a Yokai." Libranyan replied.
"Yeah if she's a demon, she would have a scent but she didn't," Tanjiro said.
The guys stopped panicking and listen to Libranyan's story as they're walking.
"Poor little girl... don't worry your parents will come and find you." Zenitsu pats Libranyan.
"Yeah but I want to be like you guys," Libranyan replied.
"Look kid, that because you a yo-yo or whatever that not mean you can get yourself hurt," Inosuke said.
"It's Yokai, you pig head.." Libranyan growled.
"I'm not a pig! I'm a boar!" Inosuke shouted.
"Whatever I'm sleepy..." Libranyan said. Then Nezuko holds her then shrinks herself into a child. She took Libranyan inside the box and Tanjiro laughed, "I think she invited you to sleep with her."
"Oh... okay..." Libranyan yawned then she went to sleep along with Nezuko.