Arrived To Battle

Libranyan and Tanjiro screamed as they are falling then they hit the ground. Libranyan landed on Tanjiro as he was on the hard ground. The box then land on the ground next to them and Nezuko came out.
"Oh no Nezuko! You can't go to the sun!" Libranyan quickly tried to cover her but somehow it didn't burn her.
"Mm..." Nezuko got comfortable with the sun.
"I think this place didn't harm her." Tanjiro got up. Nezuko nods and looks around in confusion.
"Where are we?" Libranyan asked.
"I don't know but that storm took us somewhere..." Tanjiro replied.
"Farther away from mommy and daddy..." Libranyan starts to cry.
"It will be alright. Just be brave." Tanjiro told her.
"Alright..." Libranyan sniffed.
"By the way do I hear screaming?" Tanjiro asked. Just then they saw Orga falling but Michiru flew down to grab Orga so she won't crash to the ground then they landed safely.
"Phew. Thanks, Michiru..." said Orga.
"Is alright... so where are we? And who are these guys?" Michiru pointed at Libranyan, Tanjiro, and Nezuko.
"Well, I kinda know her." Orga look at Libranyan, "I think is one of my new friend's sister. She such in the storm with us."
Then Sakura flew down with her staff that have wings on it with Sharla and Kero. They got off then the staff turn small.
"Orga!" Sharla squealed.
"Sharla!" Orga ran and hugged her.
"Hi!" Libranyan ran to hug them.
"Hi sweetie... you alright." Sharla pats her.
"I'm fine. I got a sword!" Libranyan shows her sword to them. Sharla and Orga back off a bit that a child holding something sharp. On her sword, it shows sparkles on it.
"Wow... is sparkling..." Tanjiro is in awe.
"Mmm..." Nezuko is in awe as well.
Then they hear screaming from above, it's Pokunyan and Pikkunyan along with Dipper and Mabel. Michiru flew and grab the Nyan twins as Sakura summons her windy card to save the Pines twins and they landed safely.
"Pikku! Poku!" Libranyan cheered.
"Libranyan, glad you're okay," Pokunyan replied.
"And you got a sword..." Pikkunyan notices the sword.
"Yeah is awesome! Thanks to Tanjiro." Libranyan giggled.
"Uhh, where are we?" Dipper asked.
"Anime girls!" Mabel pointed at Sakura and Michiru.
"Uh, thanks..." Sakura felt flattered.
"We not sure but we're stranded here..." Tanjiro replied.
"Wait where's Foxy?" Pokunyan asked Libranyan.
"Foxy not there... is she with you?" She said sadly.
"We haven't seen her," Orga said.
Then Mai and Yuganyan screamed as they fell then Orga turns into her Shadowside and grabbed them then put them down safely.
"Thanks..." Mai said then saw Orga and screamed.
"Calm down. I'm good." Orga turns back to her original form.
"Sorry..." Mai sighed in relief.
"Thanks for saving our fall." Yuganyan said then saw Libranyan, Pikkunyan, and Pokunyan, "You guys are okay!"
"Yeah, have you seen Foxy?" Pokunyan replied.
"Is that all you been talking about!? What about me?" Yuganyan shouted.
"Guys calm down..." Libranyan said.
Then Foxy flew down while she holding Rex while Pyra and Mythra held on to her. Pokunyan is relieved to see her and Foxy is smiling when she sees her masters.
"Foxy!" Pikkunyan and Pokunyan cheered.
Foxy put Rex, Pyra and Mythra down then flew for a hug. Pokunyan wide his arms for a hug from her but Foxy flew past him then hug Pikkunyan instead.
"Master Pikkunyan..." Foxy said as she hug him tight.
"Foxy..." Pikkunyan is surprised that she can hug him tightly.
Pokunyan is stunned that she hugs his brother first. Then Foxy went to Pokunyan then pats him, "Hi master Pokunyan!"
"Yeah, hi..." Pokunyan fake a smile.
"Where are we?" Rex asked the other humans.
"We not sure. But I think those Yokai know each other." Sakura replied.
"More anime people!" Mabel points at Pyra and Mythra.
"No autographs please..." Mythra smirked.
"Mabel stop it. Sorry about my sisters..." Dipper blushed when he talks to Pyra and Mythra.
"Hey, kid back off!" Rex went in the way.
"Rex, stop it," Pyra said.
"Wait, Yagiobu and Gloien are left. Where are they?" Sharla asked Foxy.
"I don't know. He's not with me in Alrest." Foxy replied.
Just then everyone hears a scream, they look up to see Yagiobu falling along with two people. Foxy flies up and grabs him while two people fell to the ground that made a crash.
"Oooh..." the humans cringed then gather around to see if they're okay.
One of them got up and saw them staring closely and he screamed which woke up the second person.
"Sir, you okay?" Sakura asked.
"Oh, we're fine. We fall like that sometimes." The first guy laughed.
Yagiobu came in front of them, "Don't mind them. They're my friends."
"Yagiobu, what's going on and what happened to us?" The second guy whispers angrily.
"Hey, we somehow got here and it seems that the chemicals must have worked and you guys became human," Yagiobu whispered back.
"Ohh... so we like them..." The first guy looks at himself.
"Yes, now play along. Your names are Bob and Edward." Yagiobu replied.
"Ok, SpongeBob is now Bob. And Squidward is Edward." SpongeBob replied.
"Yup." Yagiobu smiled.
"Who are you?" Tanjiro asked Squidward and SpongeBob.
"Oh, their names are Edward and Bob. I somehow met them when I met in the different world." Yagiobu said.
"Well nice to meet ya." Tanjiro gave them a handshake.
"Hey Yagiobu, have you seen Gloien?" Sharla went up to him with a worried face. Yagiobu blushed that she's close to him, "I... I don't know..." he can see Sharla looking worried for Gloien then felt guilty.
"Don't be sad. Gloien is out there somewhere." Libranyan replied.
"Where are we anyway?" SpongeBob asked them.
"Well... seem like we're in the middle of nowhere," Mai replied.
"There's a building over there." Michiru points at the abandoned stadium.
"It seems to be abandoned. I sensed someone in it. Two people if I'm correct." Foxy said.
"Good job Foxy." Rex and Pokunyan said at the same time.
"Alright, we will check it out," Orga said. Then Lofty along with Anne who is controlled came in front of them.
"Woah, everyone. You not going nowhere." Lofty smirked.
"Oh, why not?" Yuganyan huffed.
"Because you all are now my new toys to play with... also Solaria want ya to not ruin her plans!" Lofty pats Anne's soul gently like she strokes a cat. Anne got out her sword and prepare to fight them.
"Seem that she wants to fight," Tanjiro said.
"Good thing I learn fighting from a game." SpongeBob cracked his knuckles. Squidward on the other hand hides behind everyone.
"Uhh... we don't have weapons..." Dipper said nervously.
"Don't worry we will protect you," Pikkunyan said.
"Ha right behind you," Pokunyan added.
"Foxy, can you fight without your blade?" Rex asked.
"I could try combat skills," Foxy said.
"I'm guessing this Dino girl has something to do with the storm." Yagiobu got out his umbrella blaster.
"Kinda but no but you got to catch me for it," Lofty said.
Everyone gathers and gets ready to fight Lofty so she can explain all this.