27--i met him again🙆--♦

Ahh...here we go again. I stared at the supermarket with a blank face.

"Mickey, could you get the stuff on my list too. I'll get you ice-cream if you do."

"I'm not a little kid." He said, walking to the building. "Wait wait, I'll wash the dishes today then." I said, stopping him in his tracks. "Still not enough." He said. Gosh damn this idiot I don't offer such things like this everyday yknow.

"Then I'll clean your room for a whole week."

He turned around so fast. "Then I'll accept-"

"As if!" I said, cutting him off and strolling into the supermarket. I'll just have to hope that man learns his lesson from last time.

Compared to last time where I had trouble finding stuff, it was going smooth today and I was almost finished in no time. I hadn't seen the creepy dude nor did I feel any of his stares. Maybe he did learn his lesson after all. I was turning to go into another aisle when suddenly a kid almost ran into the trolley. He quickly stepped away and ran into a next aisle. Where is that kid's parents? If I had a child they wouldn't even be a feet away from me. I stepped away from the trolley to look at the shelf for the cereal I wanted and suddenly-

baam!

I felt myself falling to the floor and tried to hold onto anything close. I did manage to hold onto something but I was still falling. I closed my eyes tightly. The back of my head eventually came into contact with the floor. Was what I thought was going to happen but no pain had arose nor did the sound of the hit echoed. I quickly opened my eyes and what greeted me was someone's chest.

Brah.

One of the top ten situations I hate to be in.

I pushed at their chest to indicate that they could get off now and they slowly rose their head.

"Are you hurt?"

Who I saw caught me off guard. "It's you!"

His eyes widened a bit when he looked at me. "Y/n!"

It was the dude I met at the skate area who I still couldn't remember for some reason. 

"Is your head ok?" He asked. "Yeah, surprisingly," I replied. I turned my head to realize that my head was on his arms. Oh, that's why I didn't feel anything. 

He sighed out, "That's a relief." I gave him the blank look. "Y'know, I'd still be quite fine even if your arms weren't there. A little hit on the floor isn't anything to cause serious damage for me."

He chuckled. "I know but I'd rather protect you from harm as long as I'm with you."

I pulled my lips into a thin line. "I don't need protecting." I put my hand in front of his face. "And your face is way too close, could you get off me now?"

"Oh yea, sure." He pulled away and stood up. I was about to get up on my own when he held out his hand. I wasn't one to accept getting pulled up but just this once did I allowed it and placed my hand into his. He pulled me off then floor and I dusted my clothes off. Just like the last time I saw him he was wearing full black, earrings and dark mascara around his eyes. Except this time he didn't have any choker but instead long silver necklaces and had more of a casual clothing on. 

"So why were you running anyways?" I asked.

"I was running after my little brother. He took up something of the shelf he's not suppose to have and won't even listen to me so I ended up having to chase him."

I snickered. He raised an eyebrow. "What was that for?" 

"You're letting a little kid outrun you? You're hella slow then."

"I'm not, people just kept getting in my way. I was trying to avoid hitting into someone just like what happened earlier. I'm just lucky I ran into someone I knew," he said, laughing afterwards.

It still bothered my how he knew me but I can't remember a single thing about him. 

"Anyways I gotta capture my brother."

"I'll help." I said, without thinking. "You sure?? Don't you have to finish shopping?" He asked.

"I don't mind, plus, it won't take long if it's two of us."

•~~~~~~•

After minutes of looking for his brother we met up again at a different aisle. "Still no sign of him?" He asked. 

"Nope."

Not little after that did we hear a kid.

"Let go of me you creepy old man!"

The black haired boy's eyes widened. "That's him."

We followed his brothers whining and complains until we finally found him...but with someone I did NOT want to see. The creepy dude that kept staring at the children in the park and kept staring at me when I was shopping here.

I cracked my knuckles. Seems like he still can't keep his hands away from kids. I was about to go to him and punch the light out of him but an arm came in front of me, stopping me from doing so.

"Wait, Y/n." I looked at the raven haired boy. "Huh?"

"It's not what you're thinking." He went towards them and the creepy dude looked at him. "Oh are you his guardian?"

"Yeah, sorry about the trouble."

"You should be more careful with him. Can't have him running around like that, it's dangerous."

"Yeah yeah I know, c'mon now Zori." 

The creepy dude released the kid. I did not move from my position and just hoped he left without noticing me. As he was leaving, he sent me a smile and a small wave. Oh gosh he noticed me. I swear if I see him staring from somewhere I will-

"Y/n, you need to learn to calm your anger sometimes. I know that dude is creepy at times but he was only trying to stop my brother from running around," the raven haired boy said walking back towards me with his hand around his little brothers wrist.

I crossed my arms and huffed. "I do calm my anger at times of course."

"Really?"

"Trust me."

He laughed a little before pulling his brother in front of him.

"Anyways, meet my brother Zori. Zori meet my friend Y/n."

I looked at his brother and my eyebrows furrowed. Wait a damn minute...

"Nice to meet you..."

Isn't that-

"...One-chan."

________

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you for 151 followers. I really hadn't expected to make it there. I really appreciate it and for that I updated early as a reward xD. If anyone is confused about the guy I mentioned in this chapter go to chapter 5 and maybe you'll remember him :)