2--i love jumping in muddy puddles🐷--♦

"Ahh, finally, time to feed my starving gut." I stretched out my stiff bones as I walked through the hallways. My wrist got caught into something. I looked up at the person that rudely choose to interrupt my stretch.

"You again?! Are you stalking me?! Let go of my wrist!" I strongly pulled my wrist from the tight grip he had. Surprise flashed in his eyes but they disappeared the moment it came, replaced by irritation.

"Your hand almost slapped me in the face. What did you expect me to do? Make it hit me? Because I'm sure I would not have taken that hit without giving it to back to you. And for your information, I was not stalking you."

"Ha! Hit me back?! Funny, because I would have done the same thing if you did." He looked down at me. I think he was trying to look intimidating. That wouldn't work though. Not because he's tall and has abs and all those stuff boys desire and I'm short and still have my girly figure makes him have the ability to scare me. No, I could beat him into a pulp right now.

"You trying to scare me?!" I shouted, threateningly. He took his gaze off me and brought his pinky finger to his right ear and scratched it. "Geez, you're so loud and miserable. No wonder why you don't have a boyfriend, I wouldn't want to date you either. You'd be the last one on my list, no, you wouldn't be on my list at all."

Le gasps. Did he just offend my personality? I didn't care about his list but the fact that he offended my beautiful personality made my blood boil.

I wrapped my fingers into a fist, and harshly connected it to his gut. I walked away, after being satisfied by the pain displayed on his sh*tty face.

♦~~~~~~~♦

"Guess who it iiiiiis~" A singing voice came from behind. I had collected my lunch and was on my way to the gang's table when an idiot decided to cover my eyes and play guessing games with me. I was not in the mood.

"Come on, Y/n~" I stayed still, not attempting to remove the hands from my eyes. I would have if the tray hadn't occupied my hands.

"Y/n~" Their breath fanned against my ears. "I'll punish you if you don't say my name~"

Lifting my right knee, I brought down the heel of my heavy kickers to his toes."Ooooowwww!" Everyone stopped and turned to see what had happened to the school's hearttrob. Without looking back, I continued my walk, laughing.

"Hey, Y/n."

I placed my tray onto the table and seated myself between Vincent and the sleeping white haired boy. "Hey, Vincent." I replied. I turned to the sleeping boy, his long bangs covering his eyes. "He's sleeping again." Vincent chuckled. "He always does."

"How does he do it? Can you imagine, sleeping throughout the whole day, everyday, not doing anything fun. Does he have a phone? Does he even know what a phone is?"

"He does but that's just Louis."

"Bit*h! I'm gonna kill her!" I looked up and saw a fuming Jay walking to our table, still clutching his belly with Nicolas now at his side. They were very very close, and sometimes I wonder how the quiet and shy Nicolas gets along with the aggressive red headed boy.

"I'm going kill you, you hear me!" Jay slammed his hand onto the table. I nosily slurped my (f/d) just to spite him with a smug look on my face. "Yes, yes. I heard you alright, GwonJiyou."

GwonJiyou was his real name but apparently, he doesn't like it. Vincent said it was a Korean girl's name. And yes, mister grumpy was born in South Korea.