14--i hate kids....jk jk👧--♦

As soon as we entered the park a herd of kids came running to Elliot like bulls racing to a red flag and I had to quickly step away from him before I became a trampled pancake.  Elliot laughed as all the kids started to give him hugs. I sighed. This is surely gonna be a long day. "Everyone, this is my friend Y/n," Elliot introduced after all of them got their fair share of hugs. "Y/n, this is-" and he started to introduce them one by one. I doubt I'll even remember their names. There was one that caught my attention though. He had huge black eyes and raven hair. For some reason he looked really familiar. 

"Okay so that's about everyone now." Elliot said with a grin. I snapped out of my thoughts. "O-Oh." I looked at the kids and they stared back at me. "She looks scary." My eyes snapped to the small blondie that made the comment.  She flinched. "I am scary? Why is that?"

"She's not scary, Mary." Said a brown haired one. She then stepped forward to address me. "Sorry ma'am. It's just that she's the most timid one here and she finds everything scary. She doesn't know you so she'll find you scary." 

That blondie's lucky that the other one defended her cause I was about to suffocate her in a sandbox. Elliot placed a hand on my shoulder and laughed. "No need to get angry, Y/n. She was like that to me too the first time we met. She'll warm up to you once she see's you more often." 

I glared at Elliot. "I'm not angry." I then turned to the kids. "Well nice to meet y'all."

"I have a question..." I looked at the familiar raven haired boy that spoke. 

"Yes?"

"Are you Elliot's wife?"

What the fu---

♦~~~~~~♦

"What kind of fu*king question is that?"

Elliot and I were sitting on a wooden bench not too far from the playing kids.

"Haha. even I am quite surprised by that. He's not one to talk much.  If it's anyone to ask that question I'd highly expect Luna to ask that since she's the one to be asking about a lot of stuff."

"I don't fu*cking care. Child or not I'm gonna teach him a nice lesson of mine."

A teddy bear was placed into my lap. I looked up at Elliot who had left the bench and was now standing in front of me. I deadpanned. "I'm not sad, I don't need this."

"This one helps with anger. Remember that you still have  my other teddy,"

"Just how much of these do you have."

"20"

"I'm not even gonna ask."

Elliot laughed and held out his hand. "You coming to play?"

"Nope, I'd rather sit here."

"Aww you're no fun Y/nnnnn" Elliot pouted. I sent him a smile. "I DID say I won't be dancing in rainbows and sparkles with your little friends."

Elliot continued to pout. "Ok finee."

He left to join the others. I pulled out my phone to check the time. 4:13 it read. I'll leave within the next thirty mins. 

"Are you sure you aren't Elliot's wife." I looked at the raven haired  child that dared to ask that question again. Imma teach him a nice lesson. "Listen here you-"

"You're that girl in the photo that's in my brother's room right?"

I was left speechless. What the hell is he talking about.

"My brother says that you're his wife and you're supposed to be my big sis. Can I call you one-chan?" 

"Wait, wait, hold on, who is your brother?"

The kid stayed silent for awhile before saying. "I'm not allowed to tell you."

What the fu*k? This child must be mistaking me for someone else. Yeah that should be it. He's still a child so maybe he was mistaken. 

"Are you cheating on my brother, One-chan?"

"I'm not you're one-chan, kid. Don't call me that."

"But you are." I stared at the annoying child. He seems so familiar. . . it's like I met him before but where. . .?

As I was staring at the raven hair child something else caught my attention. On another bench far away was a man I wouldn't want to meet again. The man that gave me the creeps. 

Oh shi*t what's he doing here. Then I looked at the raven. Don't tell me. . .

"Hey... that man over there," I pointed to the man that seemed to be staring at the kids playing. "He wouldn't happen to be your brother right?" 

Oh dear god please say no please say no.

"That creepy old dude? Hell no." I stared at the kid that surely no more than eight years old. How does he know these words. "My brother is way cooler than him. He doesn't come to the park every freaking day to stare at us children."

"He comes here everyday?" 

The kid suddenly glared at me. "Are you deaf?"

My mouth hung open in shock. This brat!!

I was about to roast his little a*s hadn't it been for Elliot coming back. I looked up at him. "Play time over?" 

He sighed. "Yeah, because of that creepy man over there." He pointed to the same man I pointed to earlier. "They get really uncomfortable when he's here." A little girl walked over to the man. Elliot's eyes widened. "What is Penny doing?" The man then pulled out a candy. 

"She's so damn greedy," the raven hair boy said. Elliot's eyes seemed to widen more after hearing the boy's comment. 

"I gotta go over there." 

I raised myself from the bench and placed a hand on Elliot's shoulder. "No need to do that. I'll handle everything."

"But Y/n-"

I already started making my way over to the man ignoring Elliot's protest. When I stopped he paused his talking with the girl and looked at me. Shock and surprise was written all over his face. I smiled at him. "Nice to meet you again," I said and of course it was a forced smile.

His eyes brightened and he returned the smile. "It's you-"

Wham!

Well that felt nice, I thought looking at my fist then to the man that toppled over from the bench

"That was for giving this girl candies." I stood over the groaning man and grabbed his collar. Another punch went flying to his face. "That was for staring and frightening these poor kids."

The final punch came. "And that was for staring at me in the store. Keep your eyes to yourself." 

I released him and went over to the little girl. She flinched, probably thinking that I would do that same to her. I bent down to her level and flicked her forehead. "Didn't your parents told you not to take things from strangers?" Her baby blue eyes started to water. "Yes b-but I couldn't help it. I'm sorry!" 

I rolled my eyes. "Don't let this happen again, Penny." Did I get her name right? "Next time I won't be there for you. You could get poisoned y'know."

"I'm sorry..." I barely heard her because of her sniffles. I stood up, took her hand and made our way to Elliot and the other boy. Yes, I don't remember his name. By the expression on his face I could tell he was frightened. Yes yes, fear me brat.

"Y/n violence isn't the way to solve things," Elliot said. I laughed. "Such wise words coming from you Elliot but violence does solve things for me."

"Let's just get them to their parents and head to our homes. It's getting late," I said.

Elliot sighed. "Okay."