--CHRISTMAS SPECIAL--

I woke up to the singing of Christmas carols. I got out of bed and walked to the window to see a group of persons dressed in warm clothing and holding a small book, singing as they read the words in the book. People still do these stuff?

I stretched, heading to the bathroom to get freshened up. After doing so I went downstairs, greeting Aunty as I passed by her adding more ornaments to the Christmas tree. The living room, dining room and kitchen were decorated with green, red and yellow chili pepper lights, red and white stockings were hung in the living room, Christmas themed cushions were placed in the sofas, the carpet was also changed to a Christmas theme, Santa Claus and reindeer figurines were on shelves and a snow globe was set in the middle of the dinning table. 

"Y/n dear, would you mind getting some stuff from the store after breakfast?" Aunty asked turning to me after finishing with the Christmas tree. I looked at her, confused. " I thought you already had everything you needed for today," I said.

"I may have forgotten some stuff. Here I have the list." She held out a list which I stared at dreadfully. 

"Wait where's Mickey though?" I asked, hoping to put the job on him instead. Aunty sighed, "He's having a cold."

Wow, what a luck. 

I ended up going to the store on my own.

~~~~~~

I could already feel his stare. The very moment I entered. Ignoring his stares as usual, I started to get the stuff Aunty requested. As I was passing the drink section I paused when my eyes found a box of orange juice. It reminded me of a certain person. I took up the juice from the shelf. It might be kinda weird but I'll give him this as a gift. After that incident where I forced Louis the drink the juice the dude's taken a liking to it and drinks it everyday. I placed it into the trolley and continued with the list. Just as I started heading to the cashier after getting everything someone walked up next to me. I stopped when I saw who it was.

"Merry Christmas," The creepy dude that kept staring at me said.

"What do you want? Didn't I told to stop fu*king staring at me or do you perhaps want another taste of my fist?" I asked.

He smiled at me then presented a small wrapped up gift. I looked at it, weirdly. 

"I only wanted to give you this," he said.

Uhh well this was unexpected. Should I even trust him and take it? I turned my head away about to leave when he spoke.

"I promise to leave you alone if you accept my gift."

I turned back around, outstretched my hand to take the gift. As long as I can get this dude to back off then I'll surely accept it.

The tip of our fingers came into contact and I saw him shivered, sending me back to the first time we met. I quickly added the gift in the trolley and continued my way to the cashier. This time he finally stopped staring.

After paying for everything and went outside I met Mr Brown, our neighbour.  He greeted me with a small wave and insisted if I needed any help with the bags. I accepted his offer and he took the bags and placed them in his car. I looked across the road and not too far did I saw the plushy store Elliot and I went to.

Maybe I could get him a plushy. Mr Brown was about to head in the store to get what he wanted but I stopped him before he could enter. I told him to carry to bags to Aunty while I went somewhere to get something else. He nodded his head and I went along my way to the plushy store. I searched for a while before picking up a fluffy white stuffed cat with blue eyes and a (f/c) bow tied around its neck and tail. He probably has a hundred of stuffed cats already but I'm not gonna walk around the whole store trying to find a rare animal.