30--i never want this day to end--

"Where's Louis?" I asked. "He's not coming," Vincent replied. "But whyy?" I whined. "He's busy Y/n, remember that he's the oldest out of all of us and he'll be graduating next year."

"Who cares anyways, there're eight of us here. Isn't that enough?" I looked at Jay. What's his problem now? "Are you jealous?" I asked walking over to him.

"Jealous for what, bi*ch?"

"You got pretty worked up yesterday," I said.

"Pfft, please, why would Jay fall in love with an un-ladylike girl like you."

I turned  to look at the girl holding onto Nicolas' arm. "Why is she here?" I asked, ignoring her statement. 

"Because I'm apart of this group now. What? Are you mad that you're not the only girl now?" 

I sucked in my cheeks. I swear imma rip her lips off. . . wait no I'll feed her corpse to the dogs. . . that's a little too nice. I'll rip out every strand of her hair, gauge out her eyes, drown her, push her off a building, break every bone in her body, burn her and feed her ashes to the crows. Hmm. . . much better. I sent her a small smiled and turned to the others. 

"Anyways where shall we go first?" 

We had already decided who would choose a place to hang out, in order. First would be Elliot, then Jay, the girl, Rebecca was her name I think, me, Vincent and finally the twins. Nicolas, hadn't said anything so we all guessed that he didn't choose anywhere to go.

"We're going to the arcade!" Elliot exclaimed, excitedly. Arcade?

~~~~~~

I'm not even surprised. When he said arcade he meant the damn claw machines with plushies in them.

"Y/n! Look what I got!" he squealed, showing me a yellow plushy with a lightening shaped tail. 

"Tch, what is this place?" Jay asked with an annoyed expression. "An arcade, idiot. Go play some games or something. If you don't like it then leave, no one's stopping you."

"I'm only here to see what trashy place you'll choose."

"I wonder why you're always so interested in what I'm doing."

"I'm not interested-"

"Y/nnn, I can't get this, help me." I looked at Elliot, who had the twins beside him, seeming to try and help him direct the claw over the right position.

"Move aside." I said, stepping in front of the machine. I pushed a coin inside and placed my hand on the joystick. I hovered the claw over a small bunny plushy near the drop, that way the claw doesn't drop the plushy before it could reach the drop. I pressed the button and the claw went down, slowly came back up and dropped the bunny at the exit.