progress

Error's Pov
*Error wakes up on the floor dazed he couldn't remember what had happened the day before all he could remember was that he got the information he needed and that he needed to go to the castle again he instinctively got up off the ground and opened a portal he walked into the portal not knowing what time or day it was he saw nightmare only a few feet away waiting for him error close the portal and walked up to nightmare "nightmare what is the time and day I can't remember" (nightmare)"it is 1:00 pm and it's Wednesday I'm glad you could make it for the meeting but you're late" nightmare walked off while error was trying to remember why he forgot almost everything that happened yesterday all that he knew was that his throat felt very dry but error followed nightmare to the meeting room once he and nightmare were in the meeting room error noticed that cross was angry blueberry was sitting at the table with a taco in hand killer was half asleep dust was putting a bag of candy in horrors skull and horror was asleep standing up everyone was doing their own things except Error until nightmare yelled (nightmare)"NOW THAT ALL OF YOU ARE HERE WE ARE GOING TO BE STARTING THE MEETING" that caught everyone's attention horror was woken up blueberry was almost choking on his taco killer was now awake and dust was done pouring the candy in horrors skull and threw away the candy bag now everyone was alert on what was happening even error was a bit startled (nightmare)"now error you will be a big part of this so listen error you are going to be spying on them from afar when I give the signal which is going to be horror shooting a gaster blaster you will tie ink and dream with your strings but if they are in a crowd of people dust will kill some of the people in the area blueberry try and be a third wheel try and make it as much of not a date as possible killer you also have an important role you have to look like the hero and try and save them from error once they get caught in the strings you'll understand why once they trust you cross since you seem to have some sort of relationships tied with dream you are also going to help killer again you will understand why once they trust you" nightmare said much more to the other gang members but error was tired all he knew is that he was important to the plan he felt like crying though he couldn't stop thinking about ink* why did I kidnap ink yesterday did I even do that yesterday was I crying yesterday I feel so sluggish and tired even though I just woke up that isn't an excuse where are my glasses wouldn't they be here wait no this is nightmares place not mine my place is the anti void I think. I am so out of it today I don't feel like I should just go back to sleep but I have to hurt ink because I am supposed to hate him I'm supposed to hate someone that I was friends with I'm supposed to do that BUT I DON'T WANT TO I DON'T WANT TO HATE INK I DON'T WANT TO HATE HOW HE TALKS TO HIS STUPID BRUSH I DON'T WANT TO HATE HOW HE SMILES I DON'T WANT TO HATE how how... I don't want to hate him in general... do I.. Have a crush on- NO I never but what if I might like him, no I don't I would never like him never why would I like him out of all people I feel like I would like nightmare more than him and that's saying a lot after this meeting, I should go visit- nah I was there yesterday wasn't I? I probably talked about what I needed to tell him about yesterday he really needs to get those flowers sorted out they literally almost ate me weren't those like Venus fly traps or something more like Venus Sans traps that was horrible oh well I was never really one to do puns I just really hope we don't see that stupid little '90s trash he is annoying God I wish he was dead sometimes but he's a stupid parasite I wonder if I've tried to kill him, I should test that out I should see if I can kill the parasite after this what if I need to listen what if I have to have ink in the anti void oh asgore I don't think I'm going to be able to survive that him annoying me with his cute no annoying voice what the heck is up with my mind, my own mind is betraying me wait no it's not betraying me! Because I wouldn't ever think of that because he's annoying and stupid and he's the Creator and he deserves to be hated hm, what the heck now I got to go and spy on them from afar I'm going to need my glasses would Ink have them no he was tied up then they'll probably be in my inventory hm where are they?