overthinking

? POV
Me being the overthinker I am hesitated pushing the buttons needed for them to fall asleep knowing that we both gave them a bit too much of a magic and that they could easily get out of the sleeping spell if they wanted to that reminds me

Flashback

Walking out of the bosses room I look at ! Looking at their non-existent features (?)"okay I have serious question" ! Looks at me curiously (?)"did you also give them more magic than we were supposed to.." ! Looks at me surprised (!)"? YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO GIVE THEM MORE MAGIC THEN WE WERE ORDERED TO... Yeah I did" I look at them right in the non-existent eyes and burst out laughing ! Slowly starts to join in on my laughter

Flashback over

(!)"are you dead or something" I jumped startled from the sudden appearance of my coworker (!)"you are way more jumpier today what's wrong" looking around to make sure that the cameras were off (?)"well I'm just afraid they'll break out of the spell" ! Looked at me with a concerned look and said (!)"they're not going to break out of it if we put enough magic into it which I'm sure we did but we have to get to work to fix all the damage they've done we might want to hurry they're already finding the puddle they've managed in suspicious" I nod my head and open a portal to fix the messed up world we have a lot of work to do

No one's POV
Error slowly drifted downwards into a dark abyss he was floating in the dark water before he suddenly fell in a place that he would call home and for once it wasn't the anti void he looked around seeing all his memories but they were all tied up in a big spider web they were like little water droplets on the web he didn't dare touch it his memories could be fragile so even touching it could break the memory but the site was a pretty scene and his strings made up the web he sometimes thought of himself as a spider only because he can shoot strings he wouldn't call it anything special just an interesting fact he's never told anyone though, he looked around once again seeing that behind the web was complete White he slowly walked over to it taking his sweet time only to see ink laying down in the fetal position Error slowly walked over to ink until he got where the black and white meet he was still at his normal walking pace except when he tried to get over to ink's side he just couldn't it seems that there was a barrier around inks side (Error)"ink can you hear me?" Ink suddenly sat up looking in all directions (Error)"can you see me?" Ink stood up revealing a pile of ink splats (Ink)"YOU CAN STOP PRETENDING TO BE ERROR CREATORS IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK ON ME AGAIN" error was confused on what ink meant (Error)"ink what are you talking about? I'm error!" Ink just seemed more frustrated at his choice of words (ink)"I can't believe I'm trapped here again and with the Creator this time hopefully it's not just some sick punishment" suddenly another voice besides error spoke (???)"oh come on we're not that bad" ink sat down in frustration (ink)"fine you're not that bad"ink said with obvious sarcasm (???)"it's kind of sad that you can't make aus anymore" the distorted voice said error was listening very carefully this could give him some Intel on ink (ink)"what do you mean I can still make aus!" Inks tone of voice was worried (???)"well the old Creator and destroyer have come back to fix all of your guys's hard work you guys were pretty bad at your job anyways" ink just looked confused and he kept staring at the puddle (ink)"the old Creator and destroyer?" They were never knew there was an old Creator and destroyer then again who could have preserved the multiverse before they came along (???)"yeah they're better than you guys that's for sure but then again they were way more harsh and never liked to show their faces they're pretty much anonymous to absolutely everyone they were the first ones to be chosen by fate and destiny" ink had known about fate and destiny and that they had handpicked the gods ink  also thought that he was one of those many hand-picked gods (???)"of course you and Error we're just the substitutes for the real deal the Creator and destroyer watched over you two while still taking care of the multiverse which was pretty impressive at first but then they got a boring routine I never listened to us!" Ink was shocked was he even still considered a god? Error was less than surprised he never wanted to be the destroyer in the first place it was just a hobby for him and then it becoming his whole job turned his hobby into a chore he found it quite boring (???)"I'm kind of glad they put you both to sleep! You never give good reactions when you're around people but then again your emotions are artificial so I guess it's funny seeing you scramble to get to the right emotion" ink stared blinkly in the distance and said (ink)"you can leave now you told me more than enough" the thing laughed (???)"okay okay fine besides I have a bad feeling anyways see ya!"

Error was genuinely shocked the whole conversation he overheard sounds like it was supposed to be private just between them too knowing all this information he can tell nightmare or he can plan on his own he was tired working with nightmare anyways too bossy he has some thinking to do but before he does that he analyzes the puddle ink had been staring into seeing that it was full of rainbow paint droplets that showed some of inks memories although ink seemed enraged suddenly ink pounded his fist on the floor making the ink spike up the ink was now red and still filled with memories although error can't see it very well no error can't see it at all all he sees is a black pointy blob he put on his glasses to see if anything different would happen with ink once he put them on the spike had subdued into the puddle once again, inks anger wore off quickly mostly because it was artificial but still (ink)"wait I'm asleep right now then how do I wake up?"