7. Rain & The Chaos

"Hyung, will you tell Channie to bring some strawberries too...?"

The omega said with wide eyes. His comfortable fluffy white sweater engulfing his whole frame. The black hair messily spread around his forehead while he was playing with the chopstick in his hands, pouty lips looking at the head alpha. They were sitting around the dinner table, with Namjoon, Hoseok, and Taehyung. The head alpha raised an eyebrow looking at his brother then shook his head. Hobi was munching on his kimchi, passing glances to the brothers.

"Chanyeol is coming here to discuss pack matters, Taehyungiee. Not to bring you strawberries."

The alpha said, completing his dinner and placing the chopsticks on the side. He wasn't looking at his brother, since he knows what's on his way. Hobi giggled, earning a glare from Taehyung. He enacted a lip-zipping movement as Taehyung turned to his brother.

"He will, if you tell him, Namjoonie hyung... "

Namjoon, without turning his full body, just peeked at his brother. Wrong move, he met with that lost puppy eyes. This time Hobi laughed hard. Blinking twice, Taehyung put a piece of meat from his plate to Namjoon's. It's not that surprising for the two alphas to see their strong and sassy omega prince looking tiny and talks with a pout at the dinner table. The courting season preparation and omega Harlem attack was eating their head the whole day and the pouty Taehyung and his dramas are their only entertainment in their life. Namjoon shook his head in denial. His brother has a hand on him, both soft and hard hold that helps the omega to get everything from Namjoon.

"There goes Joonie's alpha heart. "

Hobi commented and Taehyung winked at him. Yeah, there goes. Sighing, Namjoon looked at his brother. He can't stand still in front of that boxy smile. Without any more protest, he agreed. The courting season started. Things getting more sensitive. Each day, new packs are visiting them to court omegas. They're making new allies, with the sweet talks and warm welcoming. Most of them have an eye on the omega prince who is unmated, pretty, powerful, and handsome. But Taehyung has no interest in them. He has a pack to take care of, people to look after. He's content with that. While being busy with his pack life, Taehyung never really thought about that.

"There will be visiting from packs tomorrow along with Channie's pack. Heard they're visiting Del Royale for the first time. Be ready."

Namjoon said after their dinner. They sat down in the living, Taehyung on the couch, head on Hobi's lap. His eyes were closed and breathing calmly. Hoseok passed a small nod while Taehyung hummed softly. Soon, they stood up to go to their room. Hugging his fluffy pillow, Taehyung paused to think about his life. The same daily routine, pack issues, and alliance meetings. The world will never believe that the powerful omega prince is actually tired of a lot of things in his life. That includes the monochromatic days and blue and grey nights. This, this night is one of them. As he laid down on his bed, eyes staring at the ceiling and heart thumping in seldom, the omega made an effort to hear his inner voice. A voice he hadn't heard for a long time. A voice he doesn't believe even if it's a part of him. The quiet whimpers are taking over the steady night, the moon stealing glances to his window and the breeze making his curtains move erratically. It's all different from his usual nights.

Nevertheless, Taehyung closed his eyes. All of these weird thoughts are because of the pressures and the courting season. After this ends, he can go back to his sophisticated self. Till that time, Taehyung chose to evade all those voices, like he hasn't connected to it, at all. Hazy black spread around him as soon as he closed his eyes and drifted to dreamland.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn unfolding from the dip of lakes to the thick woodland. The pack like always shining like a pearl under the morning rays. Del Royale is waking up gradually to a brand new day, stirring up from the lazy night, brushing the cool breeze around each species. Even though the pack was still in a half-daze, the training ground was fully awake. The murmuring was filling in the air slowly as alpha Namjoon was talking to the guests and warriors around him.