51. Golden

The time that made them split apart, the fate that made them hate each other, the people who made them fight against each other- all of them were spinning in front of Taehyung. He could see the failure of his life and then darkness, he could feel it all over himself. He could feel the spinning making his heart stop and giving up his dear life- but he can't.

No, not yet.

He needed to know one thing before completely falling on his knees and ending everything precious to him.

So, he moved away from Yugyeom, pushed the scumbag away and walked towards the computer, and switched on the microphone.

"Jungkook..."

He whispered softly, expecting the ever soothing sound of his mate to be heard, and feel content to live again. But there was nothing, not even the troubled breathings or groans of Jungkook and he felt this is it. Everything was ending right in front of his eyes and he grabbed the pen holder right next to his hand on the table and threw it towards the scumbag of an alpha who smirked at him.

Taehyung couldn't see it. He let out a growl, eyes glowed purple under the warm lighting of the room and the item didn't miss his target. The pen holder hit straight on Yugyeom's head, blood drizzled from the cut on his forehead and the alpha's anger spiked up double.

But Taehyung couldn't care. He wanted to listen to Jungkook, he wanted to know the alpha was okay before he could demolish everything into ash.

"Jungkook, speak to me... Please..."

Taehyung was begging for nothing at this point. The screen only showed the vacant space where the fight took place, broken glass pieces, blood stains, and iron rods everywhere. Taehyung knew Jungkook would be weaponless, alone in there and he couldn't even do anything to save his alpha.

Now, now is the moment he realised how defeating it felt for Jungkook to see the omega losing his life in front of him and could not save him. Now, Taehyung understands why Jungkook was blaming himself for something that was written in fate and happened decades ago.

It hurts to even breathe in a world where Jungkook doesn't listen to his calls.

Just when he thought everything was shattering, and his world was no more beautiful with a bunny smile lifting up his mood, he heard a sniffle. A small chuckle followed and then the footsteps of someone approaching. At first, Taehyung sees red.

The red blood trickled down from his mate's forehead, the cuts on the man's flawless face and then there was a smile lingering on his lips. The alpha leaned forward and Taehyung assumed he took the camera in his hands. The omega could feel his tears were now blood droplets because his mate was in pain. And the one who made his alpha go through all this was in his hands.

"Taehyung, my dear..."

The moment he heard his alpha's words, Taehyung let out a helpless cry, couldn't hold back his emotions any longer, and wanted nothing but to run to the alpha's arms and heal him at any cost. He felt his chest tightening at the thought.

A small hum was only his answer before Yugyeom called Taehyung's name, the terror visible in the other alpha's voice only for the omega could smile at his mate.

"Jung--Kook..."

"It's our day, darling. Please give Alpha Yugie the treat he deserves, and I'll let you have fun with me tonight."

Taehyung's eyes literally widened as the saucers and face lit up with an inexplicable glow. Oh, he was waiting for this. If he did what Jungkook told him, the alpha would fulfil his whole and wild fantasies. And of course, the omega knew what he needed to do.