46. Mark You Mine

[Warning: Adult content]

The dim lighting of the room only made their desire burn through their veins. The passion they have been suppressing for each other for years unleashed with its intensity, as their lips latched on each other's skin, tasting as if they were hungry for years. 

The addicting scent of the alpha and omega filled in the house in seconds along with their profound craving for each other. Too much of the game, tired of the hide and seek they have been playing from the world, too much injustice to their own feelings- all have to put an end to it. Just like that, with those powerful touches and inexplicable desires. 

Taehyung did not push Jungkook, instead, he welcomed the alpha to his warmth, kissing the crown of Jungkook's head and ruffling those rich black curls. The alpha was busy kissing his neck, marking the skin with his name and Taehyung felt the blood rushing south with the mere thought of Jungkook leaving his marks on him. 

He tilted his head for more access while realizing how much he missed those touches, how much he wished to have Jungkook on a night like this. It was not a dream anymore. They were right there, arms around each other, limbs tangled and hearts in a wildfire. 

Jungkook ripped Taehyung's shirt in the process of kissing his collarbones, sucking a mark where Taehyung's dragon pendant lies and nosing his scent gland. Taehyung let out a soft whimper, pulling Jungkook close by his hair. 

"Led me to your bedroom or else I'm going to take you here"

The alpha mumbled against his skin and the omega felt his knees feeling weak and he would collapse if Jungkook didn't hold him tight. 

"First one on the first floor"

"Why do you have to live upstairs?"

Jungkook picked Taehyung up from the floor, attaching their lips in a seething kiss while Taehyung whimpered, tightening his hold on the alpha and circling his legs around Jungkook's waist.

"And, do you have to wear too many clothes?"

"Yeah, really. Should I lie naked in my living room and wait for you, alpha?

"Oh, I would love that."

Taehyung could only pinch Jungkook, hiding his flushed red cheeks, and connect their lips to another kiss. Jungkook tasted like an expensive vine. Each time he touched, each time their tongue entangled, each time he nibbled the soft lower lip, Taehyung could only think how addictive Jungkook felt. 

With decades, Jungkook turned out to be the perfect alpha for him, aged like a fine vine. Taehyung only wanted more of his alpha. The depth of Jungkook that no one had a chance to reach, the intensity that no eyes could ever land on. Taehyung wanted all of that. 

Jungkook nibbled Taehyung's lower lip, tasting the omega as if he was thirsty for years and Taehyung whimpered softly. He pulled back to look at the man. His mate looked just perfect, with his hair a mess, face flushed, lips red and eyes droopy, flawless skin littered with his marks. Taehyung makes him hard to survive, especially when the omega grinds their hard-on, desperate for friction and reminding Jungkook that he was staring for too long. 

The alpha opened the door to Taehyung's room with one hand and closed it behind with his leg while letting Taehyung remove his coat and drop it somewhere on the floor. He kissed Taehyung's shoulder before tossing him onto the bed and climbing on it. The smirk on his face only widened as he found Taehyung's eyes almost teary and hands itching to touch down there and find a release. 

"Okay, now we have some ground rules here..." 

The alpha said, grabbing Taehyung's both hands in his and pinning them behind the omega's head. He was on top of Taehyung which only made it worse for the omega since he couldn't even squirm when Jungkook teasingly grinding on his hard length.